When all is said and done Bisping would have defeated 3 of the top 7 fighters of alltime

I've worked out about a dozen times since I was 14. I eat Iike shit and don't take any supplements or steroids. I'm 6'2 and have a body like Sage
Yeah, I know guys like you.

Yes, a gifted decision with hometown judges, a 46 years old opponent and a 170er coming out of retirement. Wow.

Hendo whooped his ass
Silva ok'ed him (bison did not answer the bell)
GSP - ?

Hendo top 7?

Nah.

Top all time are definitely:

GSP
Fedor
Silva
Jones
Aldo
Mouse
Rousey

I have worked out as hard as anyone since I was 14 years old.
I haven't taken anything except protein and fish oil.
I have a body like a bodybuilder from 1900-1940.
That is the best I could do, and honestly, it's pretty good.

I agree with Diaz, everybody is on steroids.
Did u try supplements no pun Atleast once to see if it helped

Which are Silva, GSP and Henderson all out of their primes when he did so. What does this mean for his legacy you ask? Absolutely nothing. Means he beat up old cripples and a pregnant Mutant ninja turtle.

Hendo is not a top 7 all time.

Calm down!

It's a sad state of affairs, but it's also rather amusing that's he's champion. In reality, Bisping has never really approached greatness as a fighter, but he did enough to stay relevant and get a shot at a man who had previously dominated him, and he somehow made that pay off (largely due to Rockhold being incredibly arrogant, but a win's a win).

I'm not sleeping on The Count but if GSP shows up hungry...Bisping is fucked.

Silva trolled himself, lol throw another strike instead of dancing and that fight was done

I have worked out as hard as anyone since I was 14 years old.
I haven't taken anything except protein and fish oil.
I have a body like a bodybuilder from 1900-1940.
That is the best I could do, and honestly, it's pretty good.

I agree with Diaz, everybody is on steroids.
1900-1940?

can-michael-bisping-end-the-tuf-curse-on-saturday-night.jpg

Bisping watching the bodies & bags of cash pile up.

bisping beat silva on the feet at his own game like 4 or 5 rounds

completely embarrased him. just like i always knew he would since his MW debut in 2008

Did u try supplements no pun Atleast once to see if it helped
I tired creatine and some pre-post workout stuff. I tried test boosters a couple of times, but not consistently.
Some high caffine pre-workout stuff is good for days that are hard to motivate, but I could always push myself to workout.

Which are Silva, GSP and Henderson all out of their primes when he did so. What does this mean for his legacy you ask? Absolutely nothing. Means he beat up old cripples and a pregnant Mutant ninja turtle.

when did ''the cunt'' defeated GSP?

1900-1940?
Yeah, I looked at pictures of "physical culture" and the guys from that era all had a similar level of development.
In the '50s the look changed and got crazier and crazier till the '90s.
I didn't see any pictures pre 1900.

Bisping fighting... you know... top contenders would make more sense.

I tired creatine and some pre-post workout stuff. I tried test boosters a couple of times, but not consistently.
Some high caffine pre-workout stuff is good for days that are hard to motivate, but I could always push myself to workout.
Yea u better off staying natural use those test boosters like in your late thirtys don't use creating your body will thank u I think u prolly trained badly or have really high myostain high reps is the key for muscle growth im talking over 50 squats easily not straight

Back