When all is said and done Bisping would have defeated 3 of the top 7 fighters of alltime

GSP gonna win; Bispo gonna retire; Bispo gonna take money fight vs Wand or some such shit in Belator; Bispo gonna have a weird-ass looking résumé.

I have worked out as hard as anyone since I was 14 years old.
I haven't taken anything except protein and fish oil.
I have a body like a bodybuilder from 1900-1940.
That is the best I could do, and honestly, it's pretty good.

I agree with Diaz, everybody is on steroids.

Which are Silva, GSP and Henderson all out of their primes when he did so. What does this mean for his legacy you ask? Absolutely nothing. Means he beat up old cripples and a pregnant Mutant ninja turtle.

he lost to Hendo. we all know this.

This fight was over 5 years ago.

I dont think many people are going to remember Bisping's title reign well. He has been having joke fights and is screwing up the whole division.

Plus, I cactually thought Hendo beat him... which is pretty sad since Hendo is very out of his prime

1,2,5 Hendo

Shouldn't have been close, with 10-8 in the 1st and 2nd

Also KOd in the 4th by Anderson

Michael Bisping: 46% victory is just showing up.

Which are Silva, GSP and Henderson all out of their primes when he did so. What does this mean for his legacy you ask? Absolutely nothing. Means he beat up old cripples and a pregnant Mutant ninja turtle.

Bispink is an absolute disgrace.

First 2 title defenses against fighters well outside of the top ten?

Now that is pathetic. No other "champ" is more of a joke, not any other fighter in MMA history.

1,2,5 Hendo

Shouldn't have been close, with 10-8 in the 1st and 2nd

Also KOd in the 4th by Anderson

My post is from another thread homeboy

we really out here pretending Henderson is top 7 all time? I love Dan Henderson, LOVE HIM, he's an irreplacable figure in MMA History with top wins in 3 weight classes

You get into the top 10 of all time through consistency, grinding repetition, and Henderson has the career he's had because he came from a time that didn't value it all that much, so he just fought and lost sometimes but oh well, but it's the same reason Sakuraba isn't a top fighter all time.

Prime is always an age thing, what else caused Silva's skills to decline? Either you give Bisping credit for continuing to grow as a martial artist or every fighter in history who loses in his 30's or 40's was out of prime.

You can't have it both ways. Silva's wins are not magically worth more because you hate Bisping. The fact is Silva promptly went out and gave Cormier the business on the feet, making him go full GSP takedown spam mode. Whereas Bisping stood up the entire fight and beat Anderson Silva at his own game.

You're missing the point it seems..you can't compare people's age and say they were both at the same points in their careers because of their age...Everyone ages differently, have taken different tolls are on their bodies, etc...

But you are right on ONE thing (and only that), Bisping does deserve credit for being as good as he is at age he is at.

Bisping beat Silva on the feet..lol...Did you actually watch this fight? I just saw one really goofy guy (who I seriously think has some mental problems) in Silva mess around and the times he took it seriously he was whooping some ass....one of the oddest fights in the UFC...

You're missing the point it seems..you can't compare people's age and say they were both at the same points in their careers because of their age...Everyone ages differently, have taken different tolls are on their bodies, etc...

But you are right on ONE thing (and only that), Bisping does deserve credit for being as good as he is at age he is at.

Bisping beat Silva on the feet..lol...Did you actually watch this fight? I just saw one really goofy guy (who I seriously think has some mental problems) in Silva mess around and the times he took it seriously he was whooping some ass....one of the oddest fights in the UFC...
Bisping knocked him down and put him on the defensive. You must have conveniently missed that part as being the reason Anderson didn't win the decisive last few rounds.

Bisping is the GOAT stop crying.
Who has as many wins as he does?
Who else will have beaten Silva, Henderson and GSP after UFC 217.
You all disrespect him because he has 7 losses, but I ask you, looking at those 7 losses, where are they now after USADA?
Exactly.

I have worked out as hard as anyone since I was 14 years old.
I haven't taken anything except protein and fish oil.
I have a body like a bodybuilder from 1900-1940.
That is the best I could do, and honestly, it's pretty good.

I agree with Diaz, everybody is on steroids.
I've worked out about a dozen times since I was 14. I eat Iike shit and don't take any supplements or steroids. I'm 6'2 and have a body like Sage

Anderson is less than 4 years older, gsp is only 2 years younger. Only dan was much older I'll give you that.

Let's not overlook the fact that Anderson Silva won that fight. Fucking flying knee'd him into a different planet, and BARELY got past Hendo who had one foot out the door in retirement. Won't beat GSP. This guy is a solid UFC career guy, but he's not even a fucking top 30 fighter all-time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back