When a Thug is Given Gloves: Platinum Michael Perry

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:-what-cosby.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 12.06.25 PM.png

All those losses were either dq or lucky shots.even the best can receive a lucky shot and go down,moose-hall for example.but if you r being dominated for 3 rounds and knocked down to your ass in the process im sorry but you r nothing special.by the way i dont hate him.he is a less polished jeremy stephens and he won't make it to the top.maybe a gate keeper but even that is generous.
jeremy stephens?

RgNDSud.jpg

don't double quotes, ya cuck. a loss is a loss
Repeating the same argument makes you seem foolish my little gimp. You seem rather infantile if you think a "loss is a loss". It makes no sense. Jones was disqualified in that fight but Jones had been pummelling the guy and clearly winning. At least have logical, reasoned and well thought out arguments. It's very likely you have not seen the fight but are using stats of Wiki... Majority of SD would not see that as a real defeat. Only simple minds who focus on stats and nothing else. You should leave the basement more, there is a whole world out there. The law of probability would imply Jones will eventually lose should he keep fighting but in the majority of people's eyes that day has not come yet.

Perrys loss was a fluke as well bro. you will see. the best have 1 or 2 losses on their resume. you fucked up. I will be tormenting you with each Perry win

PLATINUM

FUCKING

BLESS

mmg4z-gif.223209
That gif is really nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back