When a dental appointment almost ends in a MeeToo moment!

Not sure what's more irritating about most hygenists, the non-huge boobs, or the constant trying to hold a conversation with you while they stick fingers and dental implements in your mouth.

The hygienist at my old dental office had DDD's. I wish I could have gotten my teeth cleaned every day, but alas....

Ever since I've been with my fiance, I've moved and had to find a new dentist. Such is life.

Lol, how exactly do you know your former dental hygienist's bra size?

I have a girl I used to go to high school with who is now a dental hygienist.

Absolutely killer, fit body with massive, perky boobs. Always posting bikini pics and shit.

I should see of her office is accepting patients.

This happened to me but her boobs weren’t even that big. I wasn’t mad about the situation.

Damn man, you sound super happy that her titties touched your face. Did you at least get to suck on them a bit while the dentist had his back turned?
Usually I'm on board with your incel shaming, but IMO this thread is just a bit of harmless "making the most of an unpleasant experience" kind of thing.

Last edited:
BRB guys, I just made an appointment to get my teeth cleaned.

BRB guys, I just made an appointment to get my teeth cleaned.
Step right in sir. The Dentist will be taking care of the entire procedure today.

MV5BMGEyNDAzZDUtYWJhMy00YzMwLWI2OTAtNmI5NTY0ZjNlMjkyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkwMjI5MQ@@._V1_.jpg

my dental hygenist is Susan. She has big nats, pretty big and nicely shaped. I know this because I used to see
her at the gym and she would wear a tank top. booblicious.
at work though, she wears this smock of some kind. can't see shit.
and she never leans on me.
so, I'm sad.

fuck! my dentist is a 6'3 250lb south african who used to play rugby.

not thinking about tits or pussy when they're about to numb me and drill into my nerves..

Step right in sir. The Dentist will be taking care of the entire procedure today.

MV5BMGEyNDAzZDUtYWJhMy00YzMwLWI2OTAtNmI5NTY0ZjNlMjkyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkwMjI5MQ@@._V1_.jpg

lol yep that's why I go to this nice little place in the hood. Nothing but latin women working there and 1 dude. This dude was so desperate to get me to remove my wisdom teeth and I about said everything I could short of fuck off I'm here for the ladies. He always gives me shit cause he knows what I'm up to. Even my wife hates it, constantly tries to come with me on my appointments and I just play it off that I don't like people in the room during my cleaning.

not thinking about tits or pussy when they're about to numb me and drill into my nerves..

That's the point your not thinking about it, then you get a pair of breast on your head and your like "hmm well this was unexpected".

That's the point your not thinking about it, then you get a pair of breast on your head and your like "hmm well this was unexpected".

I will never turn down some tits in my face but I'm one of those guys that gets antsy and raging after sitting in the chair waiting for them for a few minutes.. I want to get out of that chair so bad. One time i yelled at the girls up front like where the hell is this Dr. at ,

I don't want to get a boner while I'm helpless in a dentist chair and unable to cover it up, so you guys can keep your head boob fantasies.

But it does make me think someone could get rich opening a hooters-themed dental office.

I noticed Dentist assistants almost always pretty young women?

I have never been to the dentist and had a male assistant with the dentist when getting my teeth cleaned.

Its always two girls with the dentist.

When I had to get my cavity filled the two female assistants were helping the dentist one of them was holding that vacuum that sucks up the blood and fluid so I don't choke and the other assistant she was holding my hand and caressing my forearm to calm me down.

Ill say this though when they clean your teeth before getting work done, its painful as hell, they don't use any pain killer injections on the gum and the water blaster they shoot right next to the gums will cause a sharp pain to your gum nerves and many times your gums will start bleeding.

The worst is when i had my teeth whitened man your teeth get super sensitive, I got them whitened at the dentist and when I drank something hot or cold or even at something with sugar it hurt it went away after two or three days.

Im going to the Dentist soon, got a toothache after biting on a hard Pistachio shell by accident and a piece of my filling came off now it hurts when I drink cold water, just hope its not going to be painful process.

I thought you were going to say the dentist banged your farthole while you were under the influence of laughing gas

Back