When a dental appointment almost ends in a MeeToo moment!

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok i just back from a dental appointment (cleaning) and this thread came to mind.

My Dentist has a new hygienist who introduced herself as just recently graduated who is quite busty. I would say she is a big C or a small D.

As she went to work on my mouth she could not help but have her big boobs pressing against my head or on my shoulder almost the entire time due to the angle she needs to work at as she sit/stands in her chair. At one point it was almost like she was windshield wiping my forehead with her boobs and she rolled her chair from left to right while working away.

I realized in that moment that, boy, does a females body style really matter in that job. An obese person, for instance probably could not do it.

And lol as I went to look for a pic of a busty hygienist for this thread and found there are all sorts of meme's on it. I guess this is far more common than I thought.

going-to-the-dentist-more-pleasant-than-i-remember-it-26142726.png

050839367ca28c84910046ad61ceb4b8d56771-wm.jpg

05083a62f88f00135360c51d420c862089522c-wm.jpg

667b004506f72c5acc41966f8fce84a3.jpg

04fc8c27a70c7a72274646fdf43f50163e21ab.jpg

a-dental-hygienist-laid-her-breast-on-my-forehead-as-31908476.png

Last edited:
Thought you were going to say you dipped your ballbag in someone's mouth while it was propped open.

Thought you were going to say you dipped your ballbag in someone's mouth while it was propped open.
oh shit. I left that part out.

(you legit made me LOL with that. Sherdog never disappoints as whatever you say, someone will always come in and take it several rungs down the couth ladder.)

The hygienist at my old dental office had DDD's. I wish I could have gotten my teeth cleaned every day, but alas....

Ever since I've been with my fiance, I've moved and had to find a new dentist. Such is life.

Should have been a dentist..

Just think if you were a male dentist working on a woman with big breast, does that mean you get to just lay on those puppies well working.. ?

Was she showing any tit-clevage?

One of my best friends would always say when it came to any sex talk questions 'if your answer is not good, lie to me'. He would always prefer a good made up story to a boring truth.

So my answer to you is YES, of course!

One of my best friends would always say when it came to any sex talk questions 'if your answer is not good, lie to me'. He would always prefer a good made up story to a boring truth.

So my answer to you is YES, of course!

Adaboy!

I only go to hairdressers showing tit-clevage.

The hygienist at my old dental office had DDD's. I wish I could have gotten my teeth cleaned every day, but alas....

Ever since I've been with my fiance, I've moved and had to find a new dentist. Such is life.

Oh Mr Mocrates, good to see you back again so soon. Isn't this your 15th cleaning in 15 days? <45>

Just think if you were a male dentist working on a woman with big breast, does that mean you get to just lay on those puppies well working.. ?
sorry but no, it does not work that way. The male dentist would have no problems not contacting her chest laying in that position and would have to try to do so.

(is this one of those cases where you would prefer a lie??)

Damn man, you sound super happy that her titties touched your face. Did you at least get to suck on them a bit while the dentist had his back turned?

And then the other 95% of the time you're asking some bearded dude to open his mouth and show you his tooth rot.

i notice the same issue w/ female barbers. Since I live near/work on a major USMC base, we have mad barber shops in town.

Had similar thing happen with a replacement chiropractor when my normal skinny guy was unavailable. Got given a milf with big boobs. Sat/laying there in shorts as she was pushing and prodding me. Only use the skinny guy as whilst there were advantages to using her he fixes me and she didn't quite hit the spot...

And female hairdressers with big boobs were fun as well. I'm sure the way some of them lean into you isn't really needed...

Next thread: "Dentist cradled my head in his lap as he worked! Made contact w/ his hog!"

If it was done to you, you aren't at fault. I wonder if she did that intentionally or if she accidentally does this to every patient.

And then the other 95% of the time you're asking some bearded dude to open his mouth and show you his tooth rot.

That's what the lady dentist is thinking as well...

Guys like "awesome boob on my face..!"

Lady dentist "eww this perv needs to floss"

Sad...

Damn man, you sound super happy that her titties touched your face. Did you at least get to suck on them a bit while the dentist had his back turned?
Just in case this another case where I am supposed to lie if the lie is better than the truth...

YES!

If it was done to you, you aren't at fault. I wonder if she did that intentionally or if she accidentally does this to every patient.
I was the one thinking I had been metoo'd and maybe I should report it!

<{katwhu}>

Back