Wheelchair-bound racist goes nuclear at airport because he heard a man speak Spanish

You're pretty quick to chastise me and defend a racist.
i had no problem with you until you said you were glad he is wheelchair bound, the way you said it like it’s for the better good. I don’t want to fight with you, what you said was wrong and I’m not going to be quiet act like it was ok. I can give a shit about that guy, I don’t know him and don’t want to know him. I’m just saying we’re too quick to judge. You can think whatever you want man, but why be toxic and why spread it?

i had no problem with you until you said you were glad he is wheelchair bound, the way you said it like it’s for the better good. I don’t want to fight with you, what you said was wrong and I’m not going to be quiet act like it was ok. I can give a shit about that guy, I don’t know him and don’t want to know him. I’m just saying we’re too quick to judge. You can think whatever you want man, but why be toxic and why spread it?
Because I despise racism and I am generally a toxic person.

I wonder if perhaps he heard some of that horrible Reggaton music instead and that’s what pushed him over the top.
Totally understand if that’s the case

Lol It always cracks me up seeing people telling others "to speak english!" When theyre in some place like Reno, San Diego, or El Paso. Lol The place you're standing in right now doesn't even have an English name.

This dude deserved a good slap. What an angry little bitch.
But i wasnt a fan of the other guy too. He kept fucking with him just so he could get him on video. He doesnt get any points for instigating

I'm guessing the dalek doesn't eat paella too often. Probably a Brewers fan. They're a very angry people.

Person in wheelchair = pussy.

Person recording = pussy.

I won’t condemn him, I don’t know the trials and tribulations he went through in his life. It’s sad because he’s angry and obviously in pain

very thoughtful of you but I'm gonna guess him being a racist has nothing to do with being disabled.

Lol

Literally just walk away at a brisk pace

Problem solved

Who cares. Dudes upset because he has ass sores from only being able to sit.

Back