Whatsup with Cyborg acting like she never turned down fights?

Stupid thread, none of it matters. Cyborg beats every woman alive at 145 and below in the UFC and out of it (Some would argue Open weight champ too). She has been the Juggernaut of WMMA for the last 10 years. Hate on her all you want but Cyborg is gonna become the face of WMMA after she beats GDR and gets the UFC hypetrain behind her. I remember when most of Sherdog said Cyborg would never fight under the UFC banner because she was worthless and overrated while trying to praise Ronda/Tate/Holm/JJ/Literally any other WMMA. Now those same people are still spewing whatever hate they can come up with no matter how many times they get it wrong along the way. Bunch of retards. <{hughesimpress}>[/B]

That's not fair, it's Wandy's face not hers.

It's possible for Cyborg to have won every fight and STILL have been ducking because she thought at the time she would not win. Just because you now using hindsight to say you think she would win has no bearing on Cyborg's mindset. She clearly feels inferior which is why she has abused PEDs to fight 125lb girls.
Cyborg didn't duck any of those girls, Holly claimed she would be more than happy to fight Cyborg at a catchweight but then changed her mind when the time came. It was Julie Kedzie who dropped Cindy from that fight with Cyborg in Invicta besides that she asked to fight Cindy for one of her catchweight fights in the UFC but the UFC turned it down and gave her a different opponent. Ronda always understood she would lose to Cyborg which is why she wanted the fight at 135 because she knew Cyborg could never make 135.

DC would probably beat DJ .. openweight champ, he must be GOAT.

Only you would take Cyborg fighting 125lb girls and make it a positive.

I fail to understand why people trumpet the superiority of a woman who cheats to fight women often smaller than her. If Stipe or someone similar did this shit to fight guys who fought at 205 or in some cases 185, nearly everybody on this board would be calling them a pussy, and rightly so. Yet Cyborg gets a pass . . . why?

I fail to understand why people trumpet the superiority of a woman who cheats to fight women often smaller than her. If Stipe or someone similar did this shit to fight guys who fought at 205 or in some cases 185, nearly everybody on this board would be calling them a pussy, and rightly so. Yet Cyborg gets a pass . . . why?
Not just a pass, she took PEDs to fight girls weighing 30lbs less and she is a hero for it, openweight champ!

Cyborg didn't duck any of those girls, Holly claimed she would be more than happy to fight Cyborg at a catchweight but then changed her mind when the time came. It was Julie Kedzie who dropped Cindy from that fight with Cyborg in Invicta besides that she asked to fight Cindy for one of her catchweight fights in the UFC but the UFC turned it down and gave her a different opponent. Ronda always understood she would lose to Cyborg which is why she wanted the fight at 135 because she knew Cyborg could never make 135.
Holly is an idiot for saying that too. I don't give anyone a pass. I said when Holly said that she won't do it.

Cyborg flat out said she can make 135 until Ronda lost. In fact, that December Cyborg said she accepted a 135 fight against Ronda.

Holly ducked the PED cheating Cyborg at 140 and 145. Cyborg ducked 135 for years, despite saying for years she could make it. I guess when you add 12lbs as you claim you are losing weight it doesn't help.

she needed time to recover from her last weight cut. she wouldn't fight because she prioritized her health. It's not entitled to prioritize your health. and now she is campaigning to do the title fight you clearly care about so much. so there you go. no reason for your beautiful face to get all wrinkled about it.

Lol at "prioritized her health". The is Cyborg we're talking about

Spironolactone is not used to recover from a weight/water cut. It is often contra-indicated in this case, as it causes the kidneys to function harder to remove water from the body. There are certain kidney issues where it is indicated for use, but none of them were listed by Cyborg's physician.
I, personally, know very little about the drug, I'm just going by what we were told about this issue, and that is that she started taking the drug shortly after her fight with Länsberg back in September.

"Upon notice of her positive test, Justino immediately identified a medication prescribed by her physician for the treatment of a common endocrine disorder as the source of the prohibited substance detected in her sample. She also participated in multiple interviews with USADA’s investigative team and consented to USADA interviewing her physician as well.

After a thorough investigation of the circumstances that preceded her positive test, which included a comprehensive review of Justino’s documented medical history, USADA accepted Justino’s explanation that her use of Spironolactone began in late September, following her bout at UFC Fight Night Brasilia, and was in accordance with her physician’s recommendation for the treatment of a legitimate medical condition."
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/1...ped-policy-violation-retroactive-tue-mma-news

Last edited:
In your opinion, is she all-natural? Yes or no
Opinions dont matter. Facts do. Now its your turn to answer my question to you, where is your proof that she used Spironolactone for performance enhancement and further proof she has been roiding since 2011.

Last edited:
She needed to disclose first. Her Dr supposedly said she did not need a TUE. No one ever told her she did not need to disclose when USADA told her disclose every single thing.

USADA flat out says tell us everything, even if it's legal and fine. There is only 1 reason not to tell them. That is to hide it.
So even you admit she was following Dr's orders. Nothing wrong with that. And USADA ultimately said nothing was wrong with it because it was part of her medical treatment. Keep crying though, your tears are delicious.

DC would probably beat DJ .. openweight champ, he must be GOAT.

Only you would take Cyborg fighting 125lb girls and make it a positive.
Says the same guy who was claiming for years Ronda would beat Cyborg (Full troll retard) and how Cyborg should be out of MMA for testing positive while being a fucking Chael I'm proud of Roids Sonnen fan. You're a joke. Cyborg is Female GOAT and WME is gonna shove Cyborg down your throat like it or not. Deal with it.

Says the same guy who was claiming for years Ronda would beat Cyborg (Full troll retard) and how Cyborg should be out of MMA for testing positive while being a fucking Chael I'm proud of Roids Sonnen fan. You're a joke. Cyborg is Female GOAT and WME is gonna shove Cyborg down your throat like it or not. Deal with it.
iu

Opinions dont matter. Facts do. Now its your turn to answer my question to you, where is your proof that she used Spironolactone for performance enhancement and further proof she has been roiding since 2011.
Keep on dicktucking

I'm not responding to anything from you until I get a yes or no answer.

You guys would really be on to something but for the fact I stated Chael should never compete again because of his PED use. Same with Cyroid.

Keep on dicktucking . . .
WTF are you talking about moron? You already got my answer the other time you quoted me. I've asked you 3 times to prove your claims that she took Spironolactone for performance enhancement which you seem to avoid all together. The only dicktucker here is you.

Last edited:
I, personally, know very little about the drug, I'm just going by what we were told about this issue, and that is that she started taking the drug shortly after her fight with Länsberg back in September.

"Upon notice of her positive test, Justino immediately identified a medication prescribed by her physician for the treatment of a common endocrine disorder as the source of the prohibited substance detected in her sample. She also participated in multiple interviews with USADA’s investigative team and consented to USADA interviewing her physician as well.

After a thorough investigation of the circumstances that preceded her positive test, which included a comprehensive review of Justino’s documented medical history, USADA accepted Justino’s explanation that her use of Spironolactone began in late September, following her bout at UFC Fight Night Brasilia, and was in accordance with her physician’s recommendation for the treatment of a legitimate medical condition."
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/1...ped-policy-violation-retroactive-tue-mma-news

Yeah, I know what the lawyers said upon review of the documentation. I am, however, very familiar with the compound. If the panel had actually included people qualified to review the statements made by her physician, the outcome might have been a little different. It certainly should have.

Not just a pass, she took PEDs to fight girls weighing 30lbs less and she is a hero for it, openweight champ!

Yep. And GOAT despite fighting only six women who have not fought lower than 145, three of whom had zero wins, and both used drugs and tampered with a scale to beat smaller women. Absolute disgrace.

Joanna has a pretty fuckin good resume. More legit than Ronda's. And makes Cyborg's look lame as fuck.

Ronda, and Joanna are about neck and neck for GOAT right now, imo. Ronda because of number of defences. Joanna for dominating, and still being undefeated. If Joanna beats Andrade she is officially GOAT on my list.

And neither of them popped...TWICE. That's why Cyborg turned down the inaugural FW title fight. Is anybody even honestly trying to deny that ? A retro TUE is bullshit. USADA lost all cred with me on that debacle.

GOATS don't pop, or wear 6 pound bikinis...SORRY.
The fact that you place Ronda as GOAT with her horrible boxing kind of says it all for me about WMMA. I find it hard to get so worked up about it in its current fledgling state.

Back