Whatsup with Cyborg acting like she never turned down fights?

That's not how it works fool and I just sourced and proved it. You disclose BEFORE the test. Why do you think the athlete does not get informed? Romero knew and Jones knew.

Was Cyborg required to disclose at the time of the test before the sample was taken? Yes.
Did she? No.
Aww look at you resorting to name calling, how cute. She disclosed when USADA flagged her. Prior to that, her Dr who worked for the UFC said it wasnt necessary.

<{Joewithit}>

Last edited:
What is worse is that 7-keto DHEA is about fucking worthless. He should have been embarrassed to having spent money on it or taking it for any reason. Yet he gets 18 months while Cyborg violates multiple rules and gets nothing, despite the use of Spironolactone being contra-indicated by the conditions she/her dr. listed.
Even DHEA is pretty worthless if you are under 60.

Even DHEA is pretty worthless if you are under 60.

Yes. More than 50% of it actively converts to the hormones you do not want. Very inefficient compound, and really no reason to ever take it. Sloppy and dirty version of other compounds that are far more efficient and effective.

She disclosed when USADA flagged her. Prior to that, her Dr who worked for the UFC said wasnt necessary.
She needed to disclose first. Her Dr supposedly said she did not need a TUE. No one ever told her she did not need to disclose when USADA told her disclose every single thing.

USADA flat out says tell us everything, even if it's legal and fine. There is only 1 reason not to tell them. That is to hide it.

She was caught in 2011 for a PED. Does that answer your question? Can you prove she still uses after her violation in 2011?
In your opinion, is she all-natural? Yes or no

In your opinion, is she all-natural? Yes or no
It's impossible. Anyone who took steroids for any length of time is likely permanently altered.
Steroid study

Three groups were examined. One group was comprised of seven power lifters who had previously used anabolic steroids for long periods of time but stopped their usage some years ago (PREV). One group was currently power lifting but did not use steroids (P). The third group was power lifting and taking steroids (PAS). The researchers examined muscle fiber distribution, fiber area, subsarcolemmal and internal myonuclei number per fiber, myonuclei expressing androgen receptors, satellite cell numbers per fiber, and proportion of split fibers in each muscle for each individual.

Findings

The researchers found that several years after anabolic steroid withdrawal, and with no or low current strength-training, the muscle fiber area intensity, the number of nuclei per fiber in the quadriceps was still comparable to that of athletes that were currently performing high intensity strength-training.
http://www.the-aps.org/mm/hp/Audiences/Public-Press/Archive/08/30.html

Is she just an idiot? It's pretty well documented that she herself turned down the inaugural 145 title fight twice. Cyborg is talented but I find her pretty annoying tbh. Between this and playing the victim like the UFC won't book her fights it makes her look like a selfish person and hard to root for.

Hope she pops again tbh. WAR USADA.
To be fair she turned down that fight because she knew she wouldn't be able to fight at that date due to the fact that she was on medication, which contained banned substances.

To be fair she turned down that fight because she knew she wouldn't be able to fight at that date due to her using medication containing banned substances.

Then failed to somehow mention this or disclose it, despite being asked and needing to fill out paperwork to this effect.

Then failed to somehow mention this or disclose it, despite being asked and needing to fill out paperwork to this effect.
Yes, that was a big mistake, no question about it. But the point is that she didn't turn down the fight because she didn't want to fight, she turned it down because she wouldn't be able to fight.

Yes, that was a big mistake, no question about it. But the point is that she didn't turn down the fight because she didn't want to fight, she turned it down because she wouldn't be able to fight.

She said she turned it down because she needed time to recover, or could not make weight, IIRC. Can look it up later.

Yes, and the medication was part of the recovery process.

Spironolactone is not used to recover from a weight/water cut. It is often contra-indicated in this case, as it causes the kidneys to function harder to remove water from the body. There are certain kidney issues where it is indicated for use, but none of them were listed by Cyborg's physician.

She's an established drugs cheat, turns down fights because she can't make the weight-class she cried for & the recent exemption was BS by the UFC trying to protect the division they made just for her.

Now she's saying give me a fight or release me. I hope the UFC cut her & this new weight-class.

She turns down fights (weight cuts), not fighters. She has undoubtedly damaged her kidneys and liver cutting the weight over the years. I watched her weight cutting documentary it was IIke watching The Exorcist. Her body, her hormones, her organs aren't right anymore. She may ask to push fights back trying to avoid organ damage, but Cyborg has never ducked an opponent. Lmao.

Stupid thread, none of it matters. Cyborg beats every woman alive at 145 and below in the UFC and out of it (Some would argue Open weight champ too). She has been the Juggernaut of WMMA for the last 10 years. Hate on her all you want but Cyborg is gonna become the face of WMMA after she beats GDR and gets the UFC hypetrain behind her. I remember when most of Sherdog said Cyborg would never fight under the UFC banner because she was worthless and overrated while trying to praise Ronda/Tate/Holm/JJ/Literally any other WMMA. Now those same people are still spewing whatever hate they can come up with no matter how many times they get it wrong along the way. Bunch of retards. <{hughesimpress}>

You can say that about everybody in WMMA.

Joanna has a pretty fuckin good resume. More legit than Ronda's. And makes Cyborg's look lame as fuck.

Ronda, and Joanna are about neck and neck for GOAT right now, imo. Ronda because of number of defences. Joanna for dominating, and still being undefeated. If Joanna beats Andrade she is officially GOAT on my list.

And neither of them popped...TWICE. That's why Cyborg turned down the inaugural FW title fight. Is anybody even honestly trying to deny that ? A retro TUE is bullshit. USADA lost all cred with me on that debacle.

GOATS don't pop, or wear 6 pound bikinis...SORRY.

She turns down fights (weight cuts), not fighters. She has undoubtedly damaged her kidneys and liver cutting the weight over the years. I watched her weight cutting documentary it was IIke watching The Exorcist. Her body, her hormones, her organs aren't right anymore. She may ask to push fights back trying to avoid organ damage, but Cyborg has never ducked an opponent. Lmao.
Yes some people out there who honestly thought she was ducking a fight with Cindy Dandois, Holly Holm, GDR and not to mention Ronda Rousey. Now after that monstrosity we all witnessed last Saturday with Cindy, every Holly Holm fight besides her fight with Ronda, GDR'S title fight with Holly and Ronda's last 2 fights every sane person now realizes she would have destroyed every last one of them.

I guess now people are going to start claiming she ducking Megan Anderson.

You are part right and part wrong. It's almost a certainty she turned it down because she was using PEDs and did not want the testing. Her claim though was that she needs more than 3 months to make weight so she could not fight so soon.

Yes some people out there who honestly thought she was ducking a fight with Cindy Dandois, Holly Holm, GDR and not to mention Ronda Rousey. Now after that monstrosity we all witnessed last Saturday with Cindy, every Holly Holm fight besides her fight with Ronda, GDR'S title fight with Holly and Ronda's last 2 fights every sane person now realizes she would have destroyed every last one of them.

I guess now people are going to start claiming she ducking Megan Anderson.
It's possible for Cyborg to have won every fight and STILL have been ducking because she thought at the time she would not win. Just because you now using hindsight to say you think she would win has no bearing on Cyborg's mindset. She clearly feels inferior which is why she has abused PEDs to fight 125lb girls.

Back