Whatsup with Cyborg acting like she never turned down fights?

no, when training and staying fit you eat like a human being. 2 days after a fight you put on how much above your training weight???? lol.
When she fought at 140 Cyborg was ~170 training and wanted to be 168 on fight night. So the idea she was 160 because of training for a fight at 145 is about as stupid as it gets.

Her Dr who works with the UFC told her she didnt need to. But there you are again taking things out of context to fit your narrative.
So she did not disclose, got popped, and someone working for the UFC smoothed it over? Say it ain't so!

Only person making an ass of himself here is you if you think Cyborg is all natural.
Did I say she is all natural? The burden of proof is on you that she used spironolactone as a PED. Since that is what you been saying. I've already proved it was part of medical treatment and was cleared by USADA.

Cyborg fans will believe whatever crap comes out of Cyborgs mouth, to be honest. Like that scrub that said it is impossible for Cyborg to lose any weight.
Cyborg, 165-168 on fight night, fighting at 140CW.

Here she is at 171.6 fighting at 145.

So the idea she was 160 for MONTHS while training is laughable. She gained a huge amount of weight to be huge, and made the cut difficult on purpose.

Last edited:
So she did not disclose, got popped, and someone working for the UFC smoothed it over? Say it ain't so!
Yes she did disclose after the fact when it became an issue. Which was investigaged, the Dr called into question and USADA deemed it was ok. You can try to drag her name through the mud all you want she is free and clear. Keep spinning your wheels, you still lose.

Cyborg, 165-168 on fight night, fighting at 140CW.

Think you misquoted.

Yes she did disclose after the fact when it became an issue. Which was investigaged, the Dr called into question and USADA deemed it was ok. You can try to drag her name through the mud all you want she is free and clear. Keep spinning your wheels, you still lose.

You can't disclose something after it has been found out.

So she hid it and disclosed it after she was caught, then a UFC dr. made it go away after she pissed hot.

Shocking.
The test was done after her fight. She was under treatment after the fight. Why would she need to disclose anything if the doctor who works for the UFC told her it wasnt necessary. When USADA wanted to investigate she complied and so did the Doctor. No wrong doing was the end result, yet here you are trying to make it one.

Why would she need to disclose anything if the doctor who works for the UFC told her it wasnt necessary.
Because saying you do not need a TUE (which how does a UFC Dr. think you don't?) does not mean you can hide treatment. They ask you to disclose everything. As I already pointed out, fighters have disclosed banned substances because they thought it was fine to take them. Cyborg literally hid everything. Then a UFC Dr. swoops in. Even if she thought she did not need a TUE she still knew she had to disclose because you disclose EVERYTHING even things that are alright to take.

The only actual reason to not disclose is to keep USADA from knowing about it, and the only reason she would want them to not know is if she thought it was not allowed.

I'm asking you now, do you think her bulk is all-natural or not?
Wonder what his response to this is ...
As reported yesterday, Lyoto Machida has been suspended for 18 months after disclosing the use of 7-keto-DHEA on a declaration form athletes fill in while giving test samples to USADA agents.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11/...-keto-dhea-fat-burner-banned-ped-drug-steroid

Cyborg's declaration form, which she had to disclose her use in, did not contain her use of this substance. She hid it. The whole I thought it was ok excuse dies as soon as you understand the delcaration form asks for this even if it is not banned.

Because saying you do not need a TUE (which how does a UFC Dr. think you don't?) does not mean you can hide treatment. They ask you to disclose everything. As I already pointed out, fighters have disclosed banned substances because they thought it was fine to take them. Cyborg literally hid everything. Then a UFC Dr. swoops in. Even if she thought she did not need a TUE she still knew she had to disclose because you disclose EVERYTHING even things that are alright to take.

The only actual reason to not disclose is to keep USADA from knowing about it, and the only reason she would want them to not know is if she thought it was not allowed.
So you are saying USADA, the UFC, the Dr are all lying, faking medical records... What are your medical credentials BTW?

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...no-informed-possible-violation-usada-ufc-says

http://www.mmaweekly.com/cris-cybor...active-exemption-reveals-prohibited-substance

I'm asking you now, do you think her bulk is all-natural or not?
She was caught in 2011 for a PED. Does that answer your question? Can you prove she still uses after her violation in 2011?

So you are saying USADA, the UFC, the Dr are all lying, faking medical records... What are you medical credentials BTW?
USADA is not lying. They say Cyborg pissed hot and did not disclose it. That's true.
UFC says nothing. They repeat what they are told.
Cyborg on her disclosure did not disclose. Therefore she is actually proven to be a liar, it's not even in doubt.

USADA is not lying. They say Cyborg pissed hot and did not disclose it. That's true.
UFC says nothing. They repeat what they are told.
Cyborg on her disclosure did not disclose. Therefore she is actually proven to be a liar, it's not even in doubt.
She was flagged and it went under review. USADA doesnt inform the athlete what they get flagged for, she then disclosed any information she had. There is no issue but you want to argue it like an angry woman who needs to feel right about everything they say.

She was flagged and it went under review. USADA doesnt inform the athlete what they get flagged for, she then disclosed any information she had. There is no issue but you want to argue it like an angry woman who needs to be right about everything they say.
That's not how it works fool and I just sourced and proved it. You disclose BEFORE the test. Why do you think the athlete does not get informed? Romero knew and Jones knew.

Was Cyborg required to disclose at the time of the test before the sample was taken? Yes.
Did she? No.

Wonder what his response to this is ...

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11/...-keto-dhea-fat-burner-banned-ped-drug-steroid

Cyborg's declaration form, which she had to disclose her use in, did not contain her use of this substance. She hid it. The whole I thought it was ok excuse dies as soon as you understand the delcaration form asks for this even if it is not banned.

What is worse is that 7-keto DHEA is about fucking worthless. He should have been embarrassed to having spent money on it or taking it for any reason. Yet he gets 18 months while Cyborg violates multiple rules and gets nothing, despite the use of Spironolactone being contra-indicated by the conditions she/her dr. listed.

Back