What's your weight class?

Most Sherdoggers fall in the heavyweight bracket given the average height of posters is 6'4" and avg weight 240 at 5% bf.

Better question would be to ask who isn't in that category.
That Sherdogger weight is probably close, the height would probably be more like 5'6".

All that you need to know is that I would need to cut weight to fight at HW....... :(

If i fought i would be a mw or maybe as low as ww at optimal fighting shape

When I was in shape and strong I was around 188lbs and 6'1" ish. I'd lose a tad bit of muscle/fat and then cut to WW. My frame is far too small for MW. I could probably even make LW but wouldn't want to weight cut that much.

When I last competed in jiu jitsu competition in 2007... I cut maybe 8 lbs to compete at 147 lbs. Nowadays I'm a lean, shredded 170 so I could maybe make 155 if I tried. 5'10 king of manlets checking in.

5'10'' and lifting lots so i'm at 175lbs, give me a shot at the conor belt.

Currently 187cm and 86kilo.

Years ago I let myself go and gained more than 10 kilos, I was at 98kilos.

When I was in the best shape I was around 79, 80kilo, so I would probably fight at that weight.

I'm 196 pounds now but used to be 185 pounds, so basically I can cut to 170 easily. I'm 6'1. Could move to 185 and challenge the belt there. In another life. Ok maybe in about 5 lives.

Ive fought at 170, 185, and 205 (short notice opponent change) Staying at 185 though because I felt too weak at 170. I NEED THA POWAAA

6.3 a little over 205. I'm rather skinny fat, so I guess I should bulk up to cut like 20 pounds.

I am currently shogun rua, 5"11 207 in shoguns shape... I would be fighting WW

5'6" and lean at 152, currently trying to get to 160. Realistically, if I wanted to fight, I'd stop bulking and drop to 135.

I'm 5'10 164.4 at about 14% body fat I'm already a Fighter (Amatuer) and I don't cut weight really (fight at 160 or higher) but if I was in the UFC I would lose weight and walk around at about 155 and cut down too 135.

HW but if I was in fighting shape I'd probably be MW or maybe even WW.

There is no one who cuts nearly 100 pounds, and I don't see myself going through these extreme weight cutting measures like most seem to do. I'd just barely be a middleweight at the lowest.
Smart athletes that drop weight the safest way never go below the 15 lb threshold. Everyone who wrestled on my team stayed around the 5-8 l
Wow tall mofo... for a BW I mean.
Hahaha I guess so, all the years of weight cutting in wrestling & being a staunch plyometic enthusiast helps keep the weight down for my frame.

Come to think of it, not many guys at all over 5"10 in the BW division. Only Holdsworth & Roop come to mind.
That's crazy

What's you weight class bro?

I'm 5'10 164.4 at about 14% body fat I'm already a Fighter (Amatuer) and I don't cut weight really (fight at 160 or higher) but if I was in the UFC I would lose weight and walk around at about 155 and cut down too 135.
Good luck on your journey man, hope to one day make it in the octagon as well. Stay @
BW we can have the first confirmed sherbro fight in the cage.

<{silvanormal}>

Back