What's your opinion on triple nose booker T burying?

I wouldn't say Booker T's career was buried after this tho, he went to do some pretty good stuff
It took him awhile though. His awesome run as King BOOKAH wasn't until 3 years later (and he still jobbed out to the Boogeyman at WM that year).

I wouldn't say Booker T's career was buried after this tho, he went to do some pretty good stuff
That's a credit to Booker T but there's no two ways about it; HHH buried Booker T leading up to WM, not even giving Booker the chance to respond and the only redeeming value would have been Booker T winning it.

If Triple H wrestles Kurt Angle the match should be 6 minutes long.

HHH buried many careers
It's not like I hate hunter, but his backstage lobbying almost matches hogan, day after wm when the one who shall not be named won the triple threat, who gets in first? Hunter ofc diminishing his win with his broke pal nature boy. Cmon man, the feud was nice, but does he really needs to be on top Everytime?

Booker T still had a solid career in WWE, but he was so damn talented he could overcome a lot of shitty booking. Now being as talented as he was he should have been a huge star. He was over like a motherfucker at the time and he was originally supposed to go over HHH, but the Nose convinced Vince that he should hold onto the belt for a feud with the incoming Goldberg.

And then when Booker moved to Smackdown! in 2004 I felt that was Booker's time to break out, but really they were only focused on having JBL hold the title hostage forever so Cena could win the belt at Mania.

Booker T still had a solid career in WWE, but he was so damn talented he could overcome a lot of shitty booking. Now being as talented as he was he should have been a huge star. He was over like a motherfucker at the time and he was originally supposed to go over HHH, but the Nose convinced Vince that he should hold onto the belt for a feud with the incoming Goldberg.

And then when Booker moved to Smackdown! in 2004 I felt that was Booker's time to break out, but really they were only focused on having JBL hold the title hostage forever so Cena could win the belt at Mania.
I am bottled fizzy water
And you were shaking me up

Warrior lost clean to Andre in Italy.

Ref started counting when Andre was grabbing the ropes. SMH.

Booker T and Scott Steiner should have stayed away from WWE and just went straight ahead to TNA lul well at least Booker T knows how to get along with people. Scott Steiner is dumb as fuck.

Scott Steiner is from a high educated University

HHH does not deserve any of his success. He backstabbed his ex girlfriend and is a legit racist. This promo is disgusting and I'm angry McMahon allowed this nasty BS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back