What's your opinion on triple nose booker T burying?

I showed Paul this thread and his reaction was this

triple-h-angry.gif

He's had good matches -

With Stone Cold, Kurt Angle, The Rock, HBK, Undertaker.

Mostly everything else has been crap though

He's had good matches -

Because those guys carried his ass. Hunter is so lucky he's banging Stephanie, in a normal world he would be a mid card wrestler.

Because those guys carried his ass. Hunter is so lucky he's banging Stephanie, in a normal world he would be a mid card wrestler.

Oh also the matches with Y2J, and the tag matches with Austin against Y2J and Benoit.

You cant just say they carried him. It takes two to make a good match. I cant stand HHH but give credit where its due. He has been entertaining for the most part, besides the long shitty promos his matches are usually decent.

Middle tier talent. Best asset is his confidence.. and backstage maneuvering I guess. He's not great in the ring and he's one of the most boring promos in wrestling history. It does take a pair to go out and repeat yourself for 20+ minutes a show regardless of how terrible it is.

He's had good matches -

I liked his Hogan match too. Mostly because I really enjoyed that final run for Hogan. Also, his matches with Shawn were excellent.

He's had good matches -

Trips is a decent worker. He has good matches, with good wrestlers. He's not a Hart/Austin/Macho type who can pull a great match out of anybody, though. Hence why he has never been regarded by fans as the top guy, despite being pushed to the moon, and going over on everybody.

As far as his promos, they're ok. Not great. Not shitty. Just ok. Same as his overall look and persona. He's basically the prototype for a good midcarder; a B+ wrestler, with an A+ ability at backstage politicking.

Trips is a decent worker. He has good matches, with good wrestlers. He's not a Hart/Austin/Macho type who can pull a great match out of anybody, though. Hence why he has never been regarded by fans as the top guy, despite being pushed to the moon, and going over on everybody.

As far as his promos, they're ok. Not great. Not shitty. Just ok. Same as his overall look and persona. He's basically the prototype for a good midcarder; a B+ wrestler, with an A+ ability at backstage politicking.

Did someone say mid carder? 3:10 Rock and HBK seemed to believe so.

Last edited:
It honestly seemed like Booker had done something and was going to be fired. You don't take half a minute to go for a pin in a match, and get the pin. That's the exact opposite point of the labored cover. When I saw that I thought Booker had pissed someone off and was about to be fired.

It's one thing to lose after that kind of build up, it's another thing entirely to lose like THAT.

HHH has a lot of really damn good matches ... against a group of guys who all have really damn great matches against each other.

I always thought the Booker burial was due to his WCW past.

People bitch way too much about this, as if Booker T would've had some great title run. Triple H was great as a heel and I'm glad he went over at WM 19.

Who would Booker had worked with had he won? He would've lost it back to Triple H because Trips vs Goldberg was clearly the direction they were going in. Made 1000% more sense for Triple H to eventually lose to belt to Goldberg.

Booker T and Scott Steiner should have stayed away from WWE and just went straight ahead to TNA lul well at least Booker T knows how to get along with people. Scott Steiner is dumb as fuck.

I wouldn't say Booker T's career was buried after this tho, he went to do some pretty good stuff

Booker T and Scott Steiner should have stayed away from WWE and just went straight ahead to TNA lul well at least Booker T knows how to get along with people. Scott Steiner is dumb as fuck.
TNA didn't have dat Panda Energy money yet.

Back