What's your opinion on Matt Serra getting in to the UFC Hall of Fame?

Agree. Hes a UFC pioneer in fact. Great fighter, crazy bjj.

My opinion of hall of fames is that it's something ridiculous and silly. Especially when a company has it's own hall of fame so they are free to push whatever fits their own agenda and are free to be as biased as they want.

Matt Serra seems like a good guy in many ways, but also a bit like a bully and a hothead. If this hall of fame stuff means anything good for Matt Serras life I guess I'm glad for him. I doubt Matt Serra cares about my opinion but you asked for our opinions so...

I'm going to make my own imaginary hall of awesomeness and put Andy Wang and Cody McKenzie in it. And there's not a fucking thing anybody can do about it!

Why Tim isn't already inducted boggles the mind and shows how pathetic the so called HOF is and will always be.

Absolutely agree. Can't say I was ever a fan of Sylvia, but I think he's certainly deserving of the honor.

Big Tim absolutely deserves to be in.

I dig Serra. A lot. But what did he do to deserve such a great honour?

Sylvia deserves it just for having the balls to wear the UFC belt everywhere.

A more proud champion, the UFC has never had.

He should be, but in addition to being a champ, Serra has also won TUF, coached it, co-owns a gym and coached several other fighters including another champ. He's not there only for his fighting accomplishments.

Sylvia deserves it more than Matt, that's for sure. At least Big Tim had 2 title defenses.

This is just a fact.

I'm not sure you understand what a fact is.
It's not something you just made up, that's a fact.

But if they want to put him in the Pioneer Wing too, why not, it's not like you have to have been any good to have been a 'Pioneer'.

But if they want to put him in the Pioneer Wing too, why not, it's not like you have to have been any good to have been a 'Pioneer'.
He's still the UFC HW GOAT(at least until Stipe gets another defense)

Mma or the ufc are like 5 minutes old in sporting terms.

Hall of Noob..

Guy beat the all time GOAT.

Zero probs with this one.
He beat the goat before he was the goat. Then proceeded to get smashed by the future goat. And that's literally all he's done. Oh and him and Dana are great buddies.

Back