What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Mine has dried peanut butter in the hinges lol. Its basically pliers with a knife, a flathead screw driver/bottle opener and a can opener. I think it has a file too.....why the fuck do you need to carry around a fucking file????
File down a bone to make a spear like in weird survival movies?

File down a bone to make a spear like in weird survival movies?

Yeah I suppose. I honestly cant remember ever using the file, I may hve tried to sharpen a hatchet or something hears back but thats about it.

^^^ That is sweet. I wonder how long they will have them for, Id like to look through one first.

I ordered a whole new Kifaru pack set up today, a 28" frame (was running 26" before) I got the "tactical" model because its stiffer and stronger, and their new Fulcrum pack. Im pretty stoked to rock a brand new kifaru pack.

^^^ That is sweet. I wonder how long they will have them for, Id like to look through one first.

I ordered a whole new Kifaru pack set up today, a 28" frame (was running 26" before) I got the "tactical" model because its stiffer and stronger, and their new Fulcrum pack. Im pretty stoked to rock a brand new kifaru pack.

4 days 7 hours.

Cabelas says online it has limited availability of the 3-18 Boone and Crockett reticle. May try calling.

4 days 7 hours.

Cabelas says online it has limited availability of the 3-18 Boone and Crockett reticle. May try calling.

Ill give them a call, Ill call outdoorsmans as well. Ill probably try to slip this one past the wife....I just spent a thousand bucks with Kifaru ( I got a insulated jacket from them as well as the backpack). I also need to order new boots, My old Makalus have pretty much given up the ghost. Looking at Scarpas, Crispis or Lowas.

Ill give them a call, Ill call outdoorsmans as well. Ill probably try to slip this one past the wife....I just spent a thousand bucks with Kifaru ( I got a insulated jacket from them as well as the backpack). I also need to order new boots, My old Makalus have pretty much given up the ghost. Looking at Scarpas, Crispis or Lowas.

Looks like they got the 3-18 tmoa

https://outdoorsmans.com/collections/leupold-rifle-scopes/products/vx-6hd-3-18x50mm-cds-zl2-tmoa

Received my CCW today with a final payment of $40, a signature, and a right thumb print sealed the deal.

Anyone have experience with BCM Pistol Grips?

{<doc}<JagsKiddingMe>
animales-troll10.gif

Primary Arms started the 4th of July Black Friday sale today.

$25 Ergo grip for like $14

<seedat>

I like the Ergo I have on my current AR but I'm going all Nutnfancy over here and wanting my AR pistol to be super light and Ergo's aren't the lightest things in the world admittedly

Haha I'm just messing with you.

I've handled bcm guns but didn't really make note of the grip.

From another site
U - user data
M - mfg claim
In oz
BCM Gunfigter
mod 0 w/o extension 2.6 U
mod 1 w/o extention 2.8 U
mod 3 3.2 U
Ergo w/ plug 2.95 U
Larue A-PEG 4.2 U
Magpul MIAD 3.5 U
Magpulg MIAD (no plug) 3.04 U
Magpul MOE 2.82 U
Magpul K gen1 2.0 U
Magpul K gen 2 2.2 U
Magpul K2 2.60 U
MFT Engage 2.32 M
MFT Engage v2 2.4 M
Milspec A2 2.82 U
Tango Down 3.6 U
Tango Down BG-17 3.32 U
Umbrella Corp 2.58 U

geissele-super-precision-34mm-20-moa-blk-05-414b-by-geissele-e0b.jpg

geissele-super-precision-34mm-20-moa-blk-05-414b-by-geissele-aef.jpg

geissele-super-precision-34mm-extended-20moa-blk-05-415b-by-geissele-742.jpg

2-4 week wait :(

Well not that it matters. Won't get the scope for 2-3 months.

Last edited:
Someone cut my fucking fingers off... I'm looking at 1911s on Buds again.... not expensive ones but like barebones $400 ones that I could take and ship off to Nighthawk to get custom work done.

So... it starts life at $450 and then when I get it back it'll have cost me like $1400. CHOP MY GODDAMN FINGERS OFF SO I STOP USING MY COMPUTER!

Back