What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Love his liberal use of "motherfucker". Other than that, who would do all that shit to a Glock?
I know some people

I personally want to do some trimming/shaving on the area around the trigger guard. If I throw more than 50 rounds down range I rip up the side of my middle finger raw because it has no real space in that area.

I know some people

I personally want to do some trimming/shaving on the area around the trigger guard. If I throw more than 50 rounds down range I rip up the side of my middle finger raw because it has no real space in that area.

Makes sense. Never liked firing the guns myself. Very uncomfortable. Plus ugly lookin'. I kinda want one though just because. Must be the collector urges in me. I did pick up the 43. But for some reason I feel like it's almost hard to count that little fucker. Maybe instead of altering your Glock you should simply go CZ. <cheer>

Makes sense. Never liked firing the guns myself. Very uncomfortable. Plus ugly lookin'. I kinda want one though just because. Must be the collector urges in me. I did pick up the 43. But for some reason I feel like it's almost hard to count that little fucker. Maybe instead of altering your Glock you should simply go CZ. <cheer>
I have to go with what I have for now though.

Going to my first gun show this weekend. Hopefully I can find a good or two.

Saw a dude knock his front teeth out with something similar to that one time. The first time he ever shot it too.

Those faux sawed of shotguns are the GOAT useless guns.....they look cool but there's not a single good use for them, even bush pilots who take the seats out of their planes to save fuel keep the stocks on their shotguns.

Saw a dude knock his front teeth out with something similar to that one time. The first time he ever shot it too.

Those faux sawed of shotguns are the GOAT useless guns.....they look cool but there's not a single good use for them, even bush pilots who take the seats out of their planes to save fuel keep the stocks on their shotguns.
I've seen women shooting these easily at shot show. everyone reporting that it shoots very well at the hip.

I just want to know if it's legal in Texas

I've seen women shooting these easily at shot show. everyone reporting that it shoots very well at the hip.

I just want to know if it's legal in Texas

That's my whole point. What's the practical application of shooting a short barreled shotty from the hip??? Other than to just dick around for fun......Texas though so I guess it makes sense (joking).

Picking up a Smith and Wesson model 37 aka Chief's Special Airweight on Wednesday.

Picking up a Smith and Wesson model 37 aka Chief's Special Airweight on Wednesday.

My dad used to have one of those. It hurt like a bitch to shoot.

The only snubby I have now is a ruger Redhawk backpacker in 44mag. That round butt dosent do the shooter any favors. Awesome gun though, a big ass 44mag snubby with a 2.75" barrel. I carry if for work all the time.

My dad used to have one of those. It hurt like a bitch to shoot.

The only snubby I have now is a ruger Redhawk backpacker in 44mag. That round butt dosent do the shooter any favors. Awesome gun though, a big ass 44mag snubby with a 2.75" barrel. I carry if for work all the time.

Being an old action movie buff it's just that the Chiefs special (and colt detective) are just really iconic to me. Plus this airweight is like $200 less than all the model 36s I've come across. Won't be a frequent shooter, and probably serve as my back up carry gun.

Being an old action movie buff it's just that the Chiefs special (and colt detective) are just really iconic to me. Plus this airweight is like $200 less than all the model 36s I've come across. Won't be a frequent shooter, and probably serve as my back up carry gun.

I Hear you for sure, snubbies are classics and everybody should have one.

I think what you're getting is what ray liotta used during the final shootout in that movie "cop land".

I Hear you for sure, snubbies are classics and everybody should have one.

I think what you're getting is what ray liotta used during the final shootout in that movie "cop land".

I think Tony Montana's sister has one when she tries to shoot him in scarface as well.

I wouldn't call myself a gun nut yet but I think I've self diagnosed as a revolver nut. There's just something about steel and wood that just feels right lol

I think Tony Montana's sister has one when she tries to shoot him in scarface as well.

I wouldn't call myself a gun nut yet but I think I've self diagnosed as a revolver nut. There's just something about steel and wood that just feels right lol

Me and my dad love revolvers, we have lots of them. My dad is old and rich so he's more of a s&w guy, he has at least a dozen of them and most of them are from the 80s and 90s, he only has a few "new" ones.

I'm more of a ruger guy because they are built like tanks and o carry them for work, fishing, hunting etc since I live up north.

I've been playing with thit idea of buying one from freedom arms for a few years but haven't pulled the trigger yet, I should.

I'm hoping to get a musk oxen tag or a copper river buffalo tag and shooting it with my single action 454. Up here pretty much everybody rocks revolvers because bears are something that you actually have to think about up here, the 44mag, 45lc and 454 are super common and it's pretty normal to see most guys you know carrying around a big ass revolver.

The tribal elder where I'm living pretty much always has a super redhawk 454 in a shitty uncle mikes holster on his hip 24/7.

IMO, ruger redhawks and super blackhawks are the tits.

That's my whole point. What's the practical application of shooting a short barreled shotty from the hip??? Other than to just dick around for fun......Texas though so I guess it makes sense (joking).
ok ok... let's just call it a range toy then lol

or to give the middle finger to the NFA.

Back