What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Just bought me a zombie ammo can, extra mag for my glock 30sf (I got 3 now) and truglo night sights for my glock.
Gonna get a viridian laser/light combo real soon.
Then I'll work on getting my shotgun. Most likely a Mossberg 590 of some sort. Some magpul accessories (grip & fore end), a side saddle shell holder and some sort of sighting system.
Actually might get the shotgun before the viridian stuff. Still debating.

Only 3 mags for tour glock......bro. I think I have like 20 mags for my g19s and at least a dozen for my glock 20.

Only 3 mags for tour glock......bro. I think I have like 20 mags for my g19s and at least a dozen for my glock 20.
Lol. Damn. No such thing as too much ammo. I do plan on getting more. I'll keep you guys tuned in when I do.

I know you shouldn't but if you wanted to load 9mm in my G23 mags I have about 13 mags for my one Glock.

I have 3 GI mags, 3 30 round Pmags, 1 20 round Pmag (bench use), and about 3 HexMags for my AR

I know you shouldn't but if you wanted to load 9mm in my G23 mags I have about 13 mags for my one Glock.

I have 3 GI mags, 3 30 round Pmags, 1 20 round Pmag (bench use), and about 3 HexMags for my AR

It's funny, I have tons of mags for guns I hardly ever use. I don't shoot ARs much anymore but I probably have 40-50 p-mags for them as well as a ton of GI mags.

I carry the glock 20 around a lot but don't really shoot it because I can't get any 10mm ammo unless I fly into anchorage. It's ok I plan to pick up some every time I go. I just. Have a few hundred rounds of that swamp fox stuff and some buffalo bore hardcast.

For my 19s I only keep one g19 around now and I keep it loaded with buffalo bore 147g hardcast. I try to always keep a few cases of blazer aluminum 124g around for just fun shooting because it's cheap and reliable.

I actually scored 4 boxes (-1) of nice federal cape shock 375HH ammo off a dude flying out of the airstrip on his way back from a brown bear hunt.

I talked to him for like 15 minutes about his trip and right before he left I was like "hahaha you don't happen to have any 375 you'd part with and save me a trip do you?" He was like: absofuckinglutely, reached in his bag and handed me 4 boxes. Wouldn't even let me pay him.

Dude was all pumped because he'd just finished a hunt of a lifetime and was headed back to Missouri or somewhere.

Last edited:
I actually scored 4 boxes (-1) of nice federal cape shock 375HH ammo off a dude flying out of the airstrip on his way back from a brown bear hunt.

I talked to him for like 15 minutes about his trip and right. Store he left I was like "hahaha you don't happen to have any 375 you'd part with and save me a trip do you?" He was like: absofuckinglutely, reached in his bag and jar handed me 4 boxes. Wouldn't even let me pay him.

Dude was all pumped because he'd just finished a hunt of a lifetime and was headed back to Missouri or somewhere.

Haha nice, that's badass

I talked to him for like 15 minutes about his trip and right. Store he left I was like "hahaha you don't happen to have any 375 you'd part with and save me a trip do you?" He was like: absofuckinglutely, reached in his bag and jar handed me 4 boxes. Wouldn't even let me pay him.

:eek:

Bought
https://www.shopwideopenarmory.com/...roducts/ed-brown-kobra-carry-stainless-45-acp

0429d56fc17266c9a36ff8e5efe92c36.jpg

Beautiful. One of these days I'll get a nice 1911, nighthawk, ed brown, les Baer or something.

Thanks. Took me three Smiths and over five years. Can't decide which I like better when it comes to 1911's. Government or Commander. Looks-wise Commander. Shooting comfort goes to Government.

Can't knock any of those manufacturers and a finely-tuned 1911 is a worthwhile acquisition. With that in mind let me recommend this company.

http://guncrafterindustries.com/

The guy (Alex Zimmerman) is the kind of dude you wanna do business with. Formerly of Wilson Combat (pretty sure that's where he worked for years), he started his own company and introduced the .50GI round in his 1911's. No worries though, you can get .45 in all offerings. Can't say enough good things about the pistol he sold me in terms of quality and accuracy.

People talking about 1911s making me jones to get another. FUCK YOU GUYS.

Back