What's Your Next Purchase? V5

So never got my ar10, but got an upper 80 the other day.

Seeing as I paid 2800 for the ar10 that Amex refunded me I'd like to make something nice.

That sucks. A local shop here (in California) still sells fully-featured ARs with mag-locks installed. Apparently it is still legal to sell a featured semi-automatic rifle with a mag-lock. If you really want an AR10 that seems to be an open avenue right now. I wouldn't be surprised if that loophole gets closed by Cal DOJ ASAP.

That sucks. A local shop here (in California) still sells fully-featured ARs with mag-locks installed. Apparently it is still legal to sell a featured semi-automatic rifle with a mag-lock. If you really want an AR10 that seems to be an open avenue right now. I wouldn't be surprised if that loophole gets closed by Cal DOJ ASAP.

I am in NorCal.

I am now having my first ever firearm related purchase bout of regret.

And it isn't regretting the firearm but I'm regretting buying the Wilson Combat night sights.. Just realized the only part with tritium is the front which means at night I can't even see the fucking back portion of the sights at night as all it has is that u-notch.

I am now having my first ever firearm related purchase bout of regret.

And it isn't regretting the firearm but I'm regretting buying the Wilson Combat night sights.. Just realized the only part with tritium is the front which means at night I can't even see the fucking back portion of the sights at night as all it has is that u-notch.

Can you send them back?

New trijicon XD HR

HDXR.jpg

Can you send them back?

New trijicon XD HR

HDXR.jpg
Were a DVOR purchase so unlikely.

Tempted to try those TruGlo TFS or whatever sights. They have a mix of tritium and fiber optics in the front and I think a mix in the back too.

TFX-PRO_Parent_l.jpg

I'll try using these Wilson's a bit more but seems weird how it doesn't have anything other than a plain black U notch for the back.
669b-001.jpg

Tempted to try those TruGlo TFS or whatever sights. They have a mix of tritium and fiber optics in the front and I think a mix in the back too.

TFX-PRO_Parent_l.jpg

I'll try using these Wilson's a bit more but seems weird how it doesn't have anything other than a plain black U notch for the back.
669b-001.jpg

DVOR let's you return damn near anything for any reason in 30 days but just for credit towards the site.

http://www.dvor.com/return-policy.html

I'd like to get some M955 or M855A1 to mess with at a decent price. Shits like $5-15 a round if you can find it.

TFX-PRO_Parent_l.jpg

669b-001.jpg
I'm interested in the TFXs. I have the TFOs on my Glock 27 and absolutely love them. I wish they had a yellow green contrast on the TFX line, because it's super easy to pick up the contrast on the TFOs.

TFX-PRO_Parent_l.jpg

669b-001.jpg
Had a pair of those TFXs on a glock, hated them so much I took them off. The orange is too thin to pick up, and the dots are all the same size and look identical in the dark.

Trijicon HDs are the best for me.

Bought the S3F Titanium Nitride barrel with fluting and G19 magazines today

Last edited:
I'm interested in the TFXs. I have the TFOs on my Glock 27 and absolutely love them. I wish they had a yellow green contrast on the TFX line, because it's super easy to pick up the contrast on the TFOs.

I absolutely HATE the tfo sights, I've lost the glow things out of them many times and snapped off at least 3 front sights. They are absolute junk and shouldn't be used for anything other than range toys.

The front sights are so long and the attachment is so close to the front it's just too easy to torque them and break them.

Fuck those mother Fucking things. There are few products I feel so much hatred for but fuck the truglo TFO.

Bought the S3F Titanium Nitride barrel with fluting and G19 magazines today

What's the purpose for a fluted barrel on a glock? And what does titanium intruding do? Make it easier to clean?

I've always kept my glocks fairly simple. I mean, I replace barrels on the ones I plan to shoot heavy hard cast ammo out of but I just get bar sto barrels or even lone wolf barrels and havnt had any issue.

I love my glock 19 that I've set up woods carry, gen3 g19, bar sto barrel, trijicon signts....loaded with buffalo bore 147g hardcast.

It's like my light carry gun.

Back