What's Your Next Purchase? V5

They carry all the big hand cannons but I've been told by a few of them that the 460 isn't really popular because it's just too loud.

I've seen a few 500sws though and lots of 454 and obviously, lots of 44mag.

I guess I can see that. You can always use 454 and 45lc +p in that 460 though. If I ever buy a X frame it will be 460. Nasty round and great versatility.

I guess I can see that. You can always use 454 and 45lc +p in that 460 though. If I ever buy a X frame it will be 460. Nasty round and great versatility.

Yeah it's a cool round for sure. I've shot a 500 several times but never got to shoot a 460. Ive always wanted something crazy but the ruger redhawk 44 kodiak is what I've sort of settled on, I had the ruger Alaskan for awhile but sold it for that super Blackhawk 454. I'm having it shortened by an inch so it will end up with a 5.5" barrel.

The kodiak actually rides well in a gunfighters inc chest rig right below my binocular case.

Will you guys stop coming up with potential new guns I might need to buy . . . :)

Will you guys stop coming up with potential new guns I might need to buy . . . :)

We can't even do that for ourselves. :mad:

Shit man, now I gotta buy a .50AE Desert Eagle just so I don't have to be ashamed only owning the .357 Magnum version. :(

We can't even do that for ourselves. :mad:

Shit man, now I gotta buy a .50AE Desert Eagle just so I don't have to be ashamed only owning the .357 Magnum version. :(

Having a desert eagle in 357 is sort of like having the iPod mini.....(remember that thing?).

Having a desert eagle in 357 is sort of like having the iPod mini.....(remember that thing?).

I've about had enough of you buzzkill mf'ers. :mad:

As an owner of the 160 gig Ipod your point is well taken. Does it pass muster in .44 Magnum? I mean shit,...it'd blow your head clean off. :eek:

GetDynamicImage.aspx

As an owner of the 160 gig Ipod your point is well taken. Does it pass muster in .44 Magnum? I mean shit,...it'd blow your head clean off. :eek:

GetDynamicImage.aspx

Can't you switch slides and barrels on the same frame or something with those? I know the company that makes them switched hands a few times but for some reason, I thought you could run the same frame for multiple calibers.

They are pretty cool, I handled a stainless one at a shop once and almost got it but the assholes I was with we're making fun of it so I passed on it.

Can't you switch slides and barrels on the same frame or something with those? I know the company that makes them switched hands a few times but for some reason, I thought you could run the same frame for multiple calibers.

They are pretty cool, I handled a stainless one at a shop once and almost got it but the assholes I was with we're making fun of it so I passed on it.

They sell a conversion package with all three calibers, but it's not with the 5" barrels or integrated compensator. That combo is really what's turning my crank here. So with no .357 in the collection the question remains, what's a more bad-ass semi-auto in tat caliber than this one.

That's the difference between you and me. I wouldn't have let ridicule sway me. :cool::D

GetDynamicImage.aspx

Nope makes no difference 357 and 44 isn't 50ae. Deagle = 50ae lol. But really just get the 357 if you want it. Other Deagle owners/fans might shame you for it though haha(but really who cares get what you want/like). It probably shoots really awesome in 357.

Although 357 and 44 performance center look badass imo
170296_01_lg_1.jpg

170323_01_lg_0.jpg

They sell a conversion package with all three calibers, but it's not with the 5" barrels or integrated compensator. That combo is really what's turning my crank here. So with no .357 in the collection the question remains, what's a more bad-ass semi-auto in tat caliber than this one.

That's the difference between you and me. I wouldn't have let ridicule sway me. :cool::D

There is a 357 1911 I think, probably not great but who knows. I don't think that any other semi autos use magnum revolver rounds though. So probably none?

Nope makes no difference 357 and 44 isn't 50ae. Deagle = 50ae lol. But really just get the 357 if you want it. Other Deagle owners/fans might shame you for it though haha(but really who cares get what you want/like). It probably shoots really awesome in 357.

Although 357 and 44 performance center look badass imo
170296_01_lg_1.jpg

170323_01_lg_0.jpg

Fair enough. Luckily I'm fairly oblivious to shaming since giving a fuck what other people think of me isn't a strong suit. :oops:

Those appear to be nice guns if revolvers were appealing. I guess I just haven't handled the right one.

There is a 357 1911 I think, probably not great but who knows. I don't think that any other semi autos use magnum revolver rounds though. So probably none?

Sounds right. Too many 1911's already. I need to sell a few. Which would pay for this girly gun that has me all enamored. :)

I want to buy a K&M M17s. It is a beautiful looking bullpup. More aesthetically pleasing than the Tavor.

But is only a dream as I live in a most unfriendly to guns city of NYC.

Sorry, but no. It looks clunky to me and doesn't seem to flow as a design. I'd go with this one over that M17. Just my opinion though. The heart likes what it likes. :)

mdr-bulpup-update.jpg

to each his own I guess. To me the M17 looks more slender, and sleek.

When I see the desert-tech, it reminds me of a flying goose for some reason.

Back