What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Thanks. I guess you won't be firing either of them?

One has already been sold . . . might shoot the other one. Some ladies at my office have expressed interest in them. Said they wanted to shoot one first . . . so I guess we'll see.

One has already been sold . . . might shoot the other one. Some ladies at my office have expressed interest in them. Said they wanted to shoot one first . . . so I guess we'll see.

Off topic, but are these ladies hot? :D

All of the sudden I reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllly want one of these. Dat $1500 price tag though. :(

SVimg-DE357L5IMB.jpg

God damn that thing is meaty. The nice thing is, if you malfunction or run out of ammo you can just beat the other guy to death with it.

God damn that thing is meaty. The nice thing is, if you malfunction or run out of ammo you can just beat the other guy to death with it.
That's what Vic Mackey used on the last few episodes of The Shield.

If I was ever going to get a Deagle it would have to be the .50ae

Why so picky?

How about this? You can have it all for 3k. :)

GetDynamicImage.aspx

• DE50 (.50 AE Pistol with 6" Barrel, Black, 7 Round Magazine)
• BAR446 (.44 Magnum, 6" Barrel, Black)
• BAR3576 (.357 Magnum, 6" Barrel, Black)
• .357 Magnum Bolt Assembly
• MAG44 (.44 Magnum, 8 Round Magazine)
• MAG357 (.357 Magnum, 9 Round Magazine)
• Shipped in Protective Lockable (locks not included) Aluminum Case

Problem for me though is I'm a sucker for the ported slide.

Are those rounds better in revolvers? What's a more bad-ass looking semi-auto in .357?

Probably, I've never shot a desert eagle unfortunately.

A semi auto in 50 ae? I don't really have anything against .357 and .44 magnum in a desert eagle, it's just like I said, to me desert eagle and 50 ae are like synonymous.

50545.jpg

Probably, I've never shot a desert eagle unfortunately.

A semi auto in 50 ae? I don't really have anything against .357 and .44 magnum in a desert eagle, it's just like I said, to me desert eagle and 50 ae are like synonymous.

50545.jpg

I'm not really into desert eagles (even though I've knows some guides that swear by them), but I can't imagine being happy with a desert eagle that wasn't a 50ae....

I'm not really into desert eagles (even though I've knows some guides that swear by them), but I can't imagine being happy with a desert eagle that wasn't a 50ae....

Kind of surprised guides would carry something like that over say

163465_01_lg_1.jpg

2257266154_3cb0108772_z.jpg

Kind of surprised guides would carry something like that over say

163465_01_lg_1.jpg

2257266154_3cb0108772_z.jpg

They carry all the big hand cannons but I've been told by a few of them that the 460 isn't really popular because it's just too loud.

I've seen a few 500sws though and lots of 454 and obviously, lots of 44mag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back