What's your new year's resolution?

Lots of fake news there, you can drain the swamp, get a firewall built in so posters from the heavies won't get in
Those are some policies I could get behind.

Quit smoking.

<{boneytears}>

That is what my new year resolution was for 2016. It went well, no more smokes after like 13-14 years of smoking. Hookah/Sheesha still goes every once in a while though and I am in no mood for quitting that.

Be less of a fuck up in my personal life. Spend more time with loved ones. Grow my business.

I am making an active attempt to generate less garbage. I go out of my way to recycle, I pick up stuff out of the trash, cart my recyclables home from work, and buy products with less packaging.

Also, I am eat vegan meals more often. I have removed almost all meat from my diet. Dairy and eggs have been harder to remove as they are far more prevalent ingredients. Cheers to the posters who have inspired me to make this change. ( before anyone gives me shit about this, bear in mind I have not asked you to do the same).

Why don't you stop trying to push your vegan agenda on us and just let people live?

If I was lame enough to make a resolution it would be to suck my own dick.

But I don't make resolutions.

Same every year. Get money, f*ck b*tches. This year I'm gonna make more money and f*ck more b*tches. Also, waste less vacation time in the States and travel abroad more.

I made my last New Years resolution in 1985 and I've kept it.
It was to never make another New Years resolution.

I don't really see the point in resolutions, if you want to lose weight or whatever, why wait until January?
But ngl, it's so much fun seeing all these people in their brand new work out clothes and expensive sneakers out running the first week of a new year. Then they all mysteriously disappear...

New years resolutions are monumentally stupid.

If you want to do something, why do you need to wait for any date? Do it right away. If you want to get fit in September, but need to wait til the new year....let's be serious, you ain't gonna keep it up after a couple weeks anyways.
This is a great time to start over, work harder, and make adjustments to be a better version of myself. 2017 is my year!

I just want to be able to work all year. Job market has been tough recently. I'm looking at you, Trump.

If I was lame enough to make a resolution it would be to suck my own dick.

But I don't make resolutions.

you're still gonna try though, don't lie.

I don't do resolutions either. Just going to continue with the goals I've had set for some time now.

I don't really see the point in resolutions, if you want to lose weight or whatever, why wait until January?
But ngl, it's so much fun seeing all these people in their brand new work out clothes and expensive sneakers out running the first week of a new year. Then they all mysteriously disappear...

I drive by a fitness center and the parking lot will be full of cars in early January then taper off day by day until there are very few by the end of February.

Back