What's Your Morning Alarm?

Although more often it's my daughter opening my curtains saying "it's wakey time!!!"

I wake up naturally at 530 every morning. When you have discipline you don't need an alarm. Don't even get me started on people who hit snooze....

Ya well when u have to wake up at 330am that shit dont work. Especially when you usually can't get to bed before 11.

A hummer the past few days. The SO wakes up just before I do and makes sure I get my ass up for work.

Yeah i told my wife not to do that since we were in hs. I'm gassy as fuck in the morning and i dont want any misfires.

Fedor's entrance themes. From Pride one to those more traditional Russian songs too. Each day is a different song so I won't get tired of it.

Did you guys know iTunes lets you take a song, trim it to a max 30 sec clip, convert it to a AAC, and rename it to .m4r as a ringtone?
With the songs you supposedly own? Wow how nice of them.

A 20 pound pillow drops from the ceiling to my face.

Fuck that
Hard to fault a guy whose busting his ass to make it though.
All the respect in the world to him, its not a schedule I'd be able to keep
I’ve talked about it before but years ago I was a teacher and I got lauded off because of budget cuts, I needed up working st Home Depot stocking lumber at night, serving drinks in an Applebee’s in the afternoons/evenings and working a morning shift in the kitchen at McDonald’s....when I had a masters degree...it was bullshit but I had a house to pay for and I wasn’t willing to get bitched by the economy. That was 2008.
Ive never worked jobs like these, Ive worked construction since I was 18 and have always been on decent money besides my 1st 2 years of my apprentice.

Sorry I lie I had a nigth shift job at the Coke factory picking and packing for a couple of months that payed well. Hearing about you guys working multiple job's is a very foreign concept to me and some wgat unheard of down here.
Oh I’m all set now, in fact my job and my personal interests are so closely related these days it’s not even like working.

But back 10 years ago before I wa really established and the economy tanked, it was rough times for lots of people my age. Koolinkunming is Canadian though not American like me and he just moved back after a 10 year stint in China with his wife so they are just getting settled.

Yeah, we’re just getting settled again, starting over from square one. I’m apprenticing carpentry and it pays alright, and it will be much better when I get my red seal. Cleaning Rose’s Pub is just to help the wife out for a month while her coworker is on holiday (20 days to go lol), and bouncing at the club is just for some extra cash, and I actually kinda enjoy it. Apparently I’m good at it too I’ve been told.

In September I’ll be able to drop Rose’s and get back to getting a full 5 hours sleep total again lol.

I’ve talked about it before but years ago I was a teacher and I got lauded off because of budget cuts, I needed up working st Home Depot stocking lumber at night, serving drinks in an Applebee’s in the afternoons/evenings and working a morning shift in the kitchen at McDonald’s....when I had a masters degree...it was bullshit but I had a house to pay for and I wasn’t willing to get bitched by the economy. That was 2008.
I see now why you had to go all the way to china to find a wife and some kind of career path for yourself. You couldn't make it as anything other than a maccas and home depot employee in your own country.

Yeah, we’re just getting settled again, starting over from square one. I’m apprenticing carpentry and it pays alright, and it will be much better when I get my red seal. Cleaning Rose’s Pub is just to help the wife out for a month while her coworker is on holiday (20 days to go lol), and bouncing at the club is just for some extra cash, and I actually kinda enjoy it. Apparently I’m good at it too I’ve been told.

In September I’ll be able to drop Rose’s and get back to getting a full 5 hours sleep total again lol.
Apprenticinf in carpentry and bouncing? Aren't you like 45? Lmao

Apprenticinf in carpentry and bouncing? Aren't you like 45? Lmao

Sounds like this isn’t your first account. Anyways, I’ve talked about what I’ve been doing around the world more than enough on here over the last ten years. Thanks for the attention though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see now why you had to go all the way to china to find a wife and some kind of career path for yourself. You couldn't make it as anything other than a maccas and home depot employee in your own country.

That was literally for less than a year, I could have done tons of other work but I didn’t want to move at the time because I’d just bought a house.

As for moving to China, I walked away from a great job in the USA for the opportunity to do the job in China, I made a shitload of $$$ got to travel to tons of awesome countries, made tons of friends from all over the world and my resume is off the fucking hook because of that job, when I decided to move back I literally could look at a map of the USA and point to where I wanted to work and gotten a job there.

China was 100% by choice, so was Alaska. I’m living the dream dude, doing work I absolutely love, in the place I really want to be, making great $$$ and I have plenty of time to pursue my hobbies here.

I guess I could be like you....fat, uneducated, uncultured, so low IQ that all you can do is paint houses and convert to a Stone Age death cult (Islam), then get on sherdog and act like a supremacist....I could do that but it’s fucking pathetic, you fucking suck, everything about you screams loser, it’s plain as day for everybody to see and even you know it.

Lol @ you.

You sure are a prick, aren’t you?

Sounds like this isn’t your first account. Anyways, I’ve talked about what I’ve been doing around the world more than enough on here over the last ten years. Thanks for the attention though.
Is normal for Leklok. He hates crackers, social norms and puppies.

This is my normal alarm but sometimes
I'll switch it up to something by GWAR.

Weekday morning alarm to hype me up for the day:

Weekend morning alarm (I love waking up to this, keeping it strictly for the weekends so it doesn't lose its appeal for me):

Is normal for Leklok. He hates crackers, social norms and puppies.

This is my normal alarm but sometimes
I'll switch it up to something by GWAR.

Oh him again lol. Never mind then.

GWARRR!!!!!!!
5676D20A-743C-454B-807E-20CB1CD3B354.jpeg

You sure are a prick, aren’t you?

This is leklok/pacifikan....just FYI if you didn’t figure it out already.

How many accounts do you figure he’s gonna go through?

Hard to say and I can’t really bag on him too much for that since this is my second but it’s at least 3 for him....leklok/pacifikan/NZbetterthanOZ....I gaursntee there’s more though.

I have to say that his current handle is the worst ever, like he’s not even trying to have an interesting name here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back