What's Your Morning Alarm?

I wake up naturally at 530 every morning. When you have discipline you don't need an alarm. Don't even get me started on people who hit snooze....

So I wake up naturally around 6 am. I still have to use an alarm because my work schedule is shit. A few times a month I have to be at work at 4:30 A.M. I don’t give a shit what you say, I don’t have a set work schedule and need an alarm to wake me up at 3 AM to be at work by 4:30 AM about once or twice a week.

Do you think I lack discipline by using an alarm at 3:00 A.M?

Or when you have 3 jobs. I have one alarm to wake up at 5:45 am to leave for my full time job at 6, then sleep for a few hours after that and another alarm at 8:30 pm for my other job 3 nights a week till 2:30 am, then I go to my 3rd job at 3 am (only for the month of August) and close my eyes for a few minutes before getting up at 5:45 again.

My 5 year-old giving me decent hooks to the face, usually.

Or when you have 3 jobs. I have one alarm to wake up at 5:45 am to leave for my full time job at 6, then sleep for a few hours after that and another alarm at 8:30 pm for my other job 3 nights a week till 2:30 am, then I go to my 3rd job at 3 am (only for the month of August) and close my eyes for a few minutes before getting up at 5:45 again.
Well according to @NZbetterthanOZ you lack discipline. Weak ass mofo can’t even wake up on your own.

Lol, nah man I get it. Also, just because you need an alarm doesn’t mean anything about discipline. Waking up in the morning and grinding it out everyday, even though you don’t feel like it, is what discipline is about.

I wake up naturally at 530 every morning. When you have discipline you don't need an alarm. Don't even get me started on people who hit snooze....

That’s good man!!!

I mean when you have a low skill, low IQ job and you can be replaced at the drop of a hat you god damn well better be punctual and have some discipline.

A good blow job from yo mama wakes me up every morning.

How do you fit in the time to take hot Asian chicks ass cherries!!?!?!?

In between 2:30 and 3 and before work at 8:30. That’s what having an endless gas tank is all about, my friend.

That’s awesome lol. I haven’t gotten any anal for awhile. I need to step up my game so I can take it to brown town.

That’s awesome lol. I haven’t gotten any anal for awhile. I need to step up my game so I can take it to brown town.

Lol actually she hasn’t let me do that for a very long time. Said it hurt too much. Damn balut. The last couple of days it’s been all about the red radish.

Fuck that

All the respect in the world to him, its not a schedule I'd be able to keep

I’ve talked about it before but years ago I was a teacher and I got lauded off because of budget cuts, I needed up working st Home Depot stocking lumber at night, serving drinks in an Applebee’s in the afternoons/evenings and working a morning shift in the kitchen at McDonald’s....when I had a masters degree...it was bullshit but I had a house to pay for and I wasn’t willing to get bitched by the economy. That was 2008.

I’ve talked about it before but years ago I was a teacher and I got lauded off because of budget cuts, I needed up working st Home Depot stocking lumber at night, serving drinks in an Applebee’s in the afternoons/evenings and working a morning shift in the kitchen at McDonald’s....when I had a masters degree...it was bullshit but I had a house to pay for and I wasn’t willing to get bitched by the economy. That was 2008.
Ive never worked jobs like these, Ive worked construction since I was 18 and have always been on decent money besides my 1st 2 years of my apprentice.

Sorry I lie I had a nigth shift job at the Coke factory picking and packing for a couple of months that payed well. Hearing about you guys working multiple job's is a very foreign concept to me and some wgat unheard of down here.

Ive never worked jobs like these, Ive worked construction since I was 18 and have always been on decent money besides my 1st 2 years of my apprentice.

Sorry I lie I had a nigth shift job at the Coke factory picking and packing for a couple of months that payed well. Hearing about you guys working multiple job's is a very foreign concept to me and some wgat unheard of down here.

Oh I’m all set now, in fact my job and my personal interests are so closely related these days it’s not even like working.

But back 10 years ago before I wa really established and the economy tanked, it was rough times for lots of people my age. Koolinkunming is Canadian though not American like me and he just moved back after a 10 year stint in China with his wife so they are just getting settled.

It's actually Wanderlei's walkout music but more techno-y
That would be the equivalent of label executives making this:
images

much more gayer than it already is.

i don't need an alarm. i have rabbits.

when daisy wants her breakfast, which is around 8am, she jumps onto the shelves of my bookcase, and starts pushing everything off. so i wake up to the sounds of everything falling onto the floor if i'm not up in time (tho she also does this any time she runs out of hay as well. so this can be a 3am occurrence).

if i've slept in, then bono will jump up on my bed and wake me up.

I've been thinking about switching to this one

What do you guys think?

7:30am and I use wolves howling. Really cuts through the sleep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back