Whats your go to healthy snack?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
Just a snack I'd say 2 whole subs from Publix, man those things are good. Sometimes I have a meat and cheese lovers salad with bacon nachos.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Chia seeds

I put them in everything

Cottage cheese with pineapple in it. Maybe throw in some brazil nuts or something and you've got yourself a nice little pre-bedtime snack.
Sometimes if I'm balls deep into a cut or watching the carb intake I'll just go with regular cottage cheese instead.

300g = 30g Brotein.

I just take another protein shake other then that, I don't snack

Last edited:
Chia seeds

I put them in everything

This is your FAVORITE healthy snack? Seriously? They have no flavor... they do their job, but favorite snack? Someone here is just trying to out-health everybody else.

Gotta go with plain almonds... took me a while to acquire the taste for them (during my "salt detox phase), but now when I'm hungry they are my go to grub.

Also, have to say it, bacon jerky is fucking amazing and super convenient for when you're craving something more visceral and don't want to cook.

Just a snack I'd say 2 whole subs from Publix, man those things are good. Sometimes I have a meat and cheese lovers salad with bacon nachos.
maxresdefault.jpg
How the heck is this a "healthy" snack!?

My bacon double down KFC salad is healthy. Has salad in it. Salad.

Chips, Rye Whiskey, Pizza, Poptarts, burgers

1 C. Plain greek yogurt low-fat
1C. Vanilla greek yogurt
1/2 C. Almonds or Pistachios
1/3 C. Oatmeal
1/2 C. Mixed berries
Honey on top

Cottage cheese with pineapple in it. Maybe throw in some brazil nuts or something and you've got yourself a nice little pre-bedtime snack.
Sometimes if I'm balls deep into a cut or watching the carb intake I'll just go with regular cottage cheese instead.

300g = 30g Brotein.
Cottage cheese and/or Greek yogurt.... Daily crew. Greek yogurt in whatever flavor because it's good and has 12g protein at 80 calories a container or 15g protein at 120 calories a container for the ones I eat. Cottage cheese is also good but can be mixed with low sugar jelly/jam, fruit or applesauce, or just sprinkle with pepper.

Back