What's your favourite movie montage?

Wet Hot American Summer. The original one where they go into town to re-up on some supplies, but end up in a heroin den overdosing.

Yeah that's

Yeah this one is legendary.

I work as a producer in reality TV. Filmed north of the Arctic circle in Finland a couple years go with The Bachelor and instead of getting romantic, deeply contemplative b roll shots of him thinking about his love life, I took him into the woods and we shot a homage to this Rocky IV training scene.

It made the credit bed at the end of the episode and something like 9 million folks watched it. Greatest achievement of my career.

either Push it to the Limit from Scarface (the worried bankers face as he's bringing in bag after bag of drug money is hilarious)

or the Rocky IV training montage

My all time top choice is from Rocky III, because I believe the music plays a huge part and eye of the tiger is the GOAT montage song:

Number 2 would be Bloodsport Kumite montage (funny, I never noticed this song starts with the line "My body is ready" LOL:

Number 3 would be Karate Kid tourney montage, which oddly enough, was supposed to feature eye of the tiger, but the director chose "you're the best around" instead:

Back