What's your favorite thing about life

Nickelback @John Wang
7GMG6Fy.png
fkn hilarious man

Being alone. My whole life I've always enjoyed solitary time. In my pre family days I used to take off on a whim and drive around the country doing BJJ tournaments by myself.

Now I'm cursed with a family that loves me and always wants to be around me. It's exhausting

LOL I'm the same way. I never get time for myself, but the kids are only young once and it goes by faster than you think.

Now once the kids are grown, if I still don't have time for myself, I may have to ditch the wife.

Wow this is hard I guess it would have to be when you take just the right amount of vicodin and your smoking weed. There is this peak that you can reach that is what you would imagine happiness in a pill would feel like. It doesn't feel like real happiness but what a pharmacy company would advertise as happiness and is still great in it's own way.

Finishing work on a friday, going to the local pub with my girlfriend, then pizza and a film back at the flat. Best part of my life for the moment

Excluding chit like family, love, sex, etc

For me it's movies and buying chit that I want like cars or tech

What bout you, betties?!

LET HEAR IT

Food, i love cooking food and also enjoying sports watching fight sports and football, and playing sports or games like cards and video games i love the competition its fun

Back