What's your favorite starchy carbohydrates? V2

What's your favorite starchy carbohydrates?

• Total voters

Sir Galahad

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
What's your favorite starchy carbohydrates? Please select two choices from the list.

weglowodany_baner.png

tenor.gif

Link to round 1 poll. forums.sherdog.com/threads/whats-your-favorite-starchy-carbohydrates.3422173/

I like italian pasta, but prefer whole grain pasta, and whole grain any carb really.

Potatoes.

I can't have any because I'm low carb but I made some German smashed potatoes for the guys at work on Friday.

Butter, 35% cream, with bacon and onions.

They're a heart attack on a plate but they'd ridiculously good.

And pasta, obviously.

I love pasta and marianara, it's my favorite thing to eat, so I voted for it. Of all the listed options, I eat oatmeal the most, just for the sake of buffness. It's cheap and a great start to the day.

Bread is by far #1

Rice #2 as I eat it more often and I love me some fried rice. I probably like pasta more than rice I just don't eat it that much...

Pasta but I rarely eat it because carbs

Damn tough choice went with oatmeal just because it would be the most difficult to cut out of my life. I eat it every morning.

Master P said it best...

Y'all live for bitches and blunts
We live for potatoes and pasta

Potatoes and rice are my current favorite starchy foods.

Pasta with meatballs is one of my favorites. @Loiosh @MadSquabbles500

1384540886901.jpeg

I had some awesome fettuccine earlier in the year. The red sauce had stewed beef, pork rib and squab.

I love meatballs but my grandmother used to stew meat in the sauce all afternoon and that's my jam.

Dammit, now I really want pasta.

Probably rice
And I'm
Not even
Asian

Fuck me right?

Potatoes are the shit. Sweet potato pie, french fries, seasoned fries, mashed potatoes, latkes, potato salad, hash browns. Yum.

Bread is overrated. It's just convenient because it's good for holding other actually tasty food.

Pasta and potatoes from that list.

I had some awesome fettuccine earlier in the year. The red sauce had stewed beef, pork rib and squab.

I love meatballs but my grandmother used to stew meat in the sauce all afternoon and that's my jam.

Dammit, now I really want pasta.

I voted for pasta and rice. I'm a decent cook so I can make different types of pasta. I eat rice all the time because I have a rice cooker. @Loiosh @HelloJapan

Back