What's your favorite song?

I don't have a favorite song.. I have songs that I recently discovered that I'm into, but will get bored of after a while and move on to something else.

Right now its this:

If I gotta choose on I'll choose this.

Shit bro. That album's something really special. Takes me straight back in time to my university days. The feels

The very first time I saw Metallica live I had slim hope the band would play No Remorse and to my shock and amazement they did. Such an amazing experience to hear my all time favorite song live. I loved every moment of it. Also Kill 'Em All is my favorite album I've ever heard and after seeing the band live at Nassau Coliseum on May 17th I can finally say I got to hear every song off Kill 'Em All live

this song probably comes closest, if I absolutely had to pick just one. It was a crazy time in my life, and the imagery that it creates in my head has always felt so...personal? After all these years, and the people I've lost, it resonates with me even more.

RIP

Bookmarked this is going t take some deep meditation. I font know if I can pin it down tbh.

Currently,

Pretty amazing for a modern metal song.

Before I heard this I was listening to a lot of mainstream/Rock/Indie music but this is the track that got me checking out totally different styles. It opened up a lot of different genres like Trip Hop/Electronic/Hip hop/Reggae/Drum&Bass.

Tough to pick one for obvious reasons, but I can't think of a song that I connect more with lyrically than this one, and I would go so far as to say it's my favorite. It basically summarizes my attitude and worldview - finding strength from within and strength from the truth (for better or worse) instead of looking to outside sources, and realizing (personally and on a wider scale) that we're responsible for ourselves and the world we live in, and no one can fix either but us. Not dismissing anything just because you don't understand it. It questions authority and acknowledges that to create sometimes you also destroy. At least that's my interpretation. Criminally underrated song, and their best in my opinion.

I can't listen to it without feeling

:meow:

I love it, and never tire of it.

very hard question....ill give one thats in my top 5..... i get lost in the song when it plays ...makes me feel free (that whole album is incredible as well...bunch of great songs)

Wow underrated post. Thank you for sharing. Awesome.

Take it easy by the eagles

My dad used to sing all their songs to me when I was younger this was my favorite.

Back