What's your favorite exercise/workout?

Well dips and pull-ups are staples in my weekly routine. But I try to change things up which is why faves aren't something I really have much of these days.

I kinda like all my workouts right now, because together they are working for me. Somedays I like squats, I don't think I'll ever like deadlifts or bench. I kinda like preacher curls, I think I might like triceps better. I like dips when they go well. The thing I don't like but force myself to do, today unfortunately is running on the treadmill, I like mountain biking, I used to play soccer, rugby, football all those things, I just kinda do what has got to be done.

I don't think I'll ever like deadlifts or bench.

I've known some people who say they don't like bench. But when they bench more often, and get a little stronger, and technically better at it, they learn to love it.

I've known some people who say they don't like bench. But when they bench more often, and get a little stronger, and technically better at it, they learn to love it.

I hate it so much. I paused 295 at 165 in a meet and still hate it. I just think it's sillier than a kipping pull up.

WHY ARE DEADS AND SQUTS YOUR FAVORITE?

you don't get a great pump and your legs are covered most of the time?

or do you just enjoy pain?

I do core and squats only because I was mentally scarred by this NCO I served with in the Military years ago. From the waist up this dude no bull shit looked like Ronnie effing Coleman. from the waist down he looked like a Ghanaian distance runner. to this day I've never seen anything like it. like not only did he not train his legs, but like he anti-trained them or they were atrophied or something.

I wish they had cell phone cameras in 1993 lol.
Claimed to have highly impressive athleticism and can outlift most people, yet have pain when squatting
.. Yep legit.

Any more cool stories you wanna share, bro?

I like shot-putting after my bench/row/chins/curlz4dagirls day.

Rehabbing my back is also nice.

Claimed to have highly impressive athleticism and can outlift most people, yet have pain when squatting
.. Yep legit.

Any more cool stories you wanna share, bro?

Lmao

Why are such a tool shed?

You seriously can't still be mad about me owning you a few months back ? Cmon nosense I was just breaking your balls pisan let it go. it's a new year.

You have a funny definition of "owning".
But anyways, thanks for being the class clown, and providing some so-so entertainment.
Here's to hoping for better trolling skills.....

I hate it so much. I paused 295 at 165 in a meet and still hate it. I just think it's sillier than a kipping pull up.

I'm pretty sure you're contractually obligated to hate bench. Do you even have benches at your gym?

I'm pretty sure you're contractually obligated to hate bench. Do you even have benches at your gym?

I might be actually.

Yeah we've got a row of them hanging up but I think we've used them for their intended purpose maybe 3 or 4 times in the 2+ years I've been around. It's just not a movement that comes up in CF.

Lol benching 4+ plates is fucking awesome.

Anyone who says different is lying.

Lol benching 4+ plates is fucking awesome.

Anyone who says different is lying.
pTRU1-5803444dt.jpg

Just kidding Jim, if you can do that, you're the man.

I will hit 4 plates.... Even if it requires a robot shoulder.

I will hit 4 plates.... Even if it requires a robot shoulder.

My goal this year is to hybrid as much as possible. basically a poor mans Alex Viada. if he can do it so can I. Besides I've always enjoyed doing low intensity yet long cardio or distance running mixed with calisthenics,bodybuilding/weightlifting, and martial arts routine.

You have a funny definition of "owning".
But anyways, thanks for being the class clown, and providing some so-so entertainment.
Here's to hoping for better trolling skills.....

You still sound mad tbh.

Dude let it go I was just breaking your balls before if you couldn't sense the obvious levity in my posts towards you then you sir are satire challenged.

I knew after your third post you didn't have the capacity to engage me. so I had a little fun with you. I see this has seemed to have emotionally scarred you.

For that I apologize.

like I said my responses to you during that few days of silly back in forth was just me zinging you don't take it personally any longer man. life is to short to be obsessed with some faceless guy that embarrassed you over the Internet really who cares.

If my apology doesn't do it I sincerely hope that you seek help. Once again I was just busting your balls. don't be so sensitive man it's sherdog have you ever waded into the heavies?

Here's some free advice from an old fart. Try to develop a thick skin man don't let what people write or say define or emotionally imbalance you even if I wasn't joking. I'm just some anonymous guy blogging. So once again who cares?

My favorite exercise is curls in the squat rack.

My goal this year is to hybrid as much as possible. basically a poor mans Alex Viada. if he can do it so can I. Besides I've always enjoyed doing low intensity yet long cardio or distance running mixed with calisthenics,bodybuilding/weightlifting, and martial arts routine.

Been there, done that. And let me tell you, dude: it ain't no walk in the park.

Back