Opinion What's your favorite conspiracy / crackpot theory?

Actually I did. It's typical conspiracy bullshit with nothing compelling or new..

^ is why the world is a shitty place. You're the epitome of a useful idiot. Your government is proud of you being such a cuck.

^ is why the world is a shitty place. You're the epitome of a useful idiot. Your government is proud of you being such a cuck.

I'm a cuck for nobody. I'm just not fucking stupid like you. I learned how real science works and I don't just believe something because I saw it on YouTube once. You should learn how to verify claims because you're fucking terrible at it and you only seek out information that reinforces what you wanted to believe in the first place over what the actual truth is.

Really, you're a prime example of the type of retard they let in the military.

https://www.aip.org/publishing/journal-highlights/acoustic-levitation-made-simple

This is not a CT as it's been accomplished and is able to be reproduced.

WASHINGTON D.C., January 5, 2015 -- A team of researchers at the University of São Paulo in Brazil has developed a new levitation device that can hover a tiny object with more control than any instrument that has come before.
Accoustic levitation is certainly real, but the technology is a far cry from something heavy objects could be manipulated with in a controlled sense.

My current favorite one is that Chester (rip) was Podesta's son.

I have seen the half life of a decaying isotope. I understand calculus and physics just fine.

What the media reports on science, and what science is actually saying, are two very different things most of the time.

Universities hold these press conferences on scientific studies where a synopsis is written for the study, that many times is written without the input of the scientists who conducted the study. They will sensationalize, and distort findings in these releases.
I think part of the problem for a lot of lay people and their regurgitation of scientists findings is that the findings aren't constantly qualified with "we may well be wrong" or "to the best of our knowledge"...these things are assumed at the outset.

Many sciences that the masses consider "settled" (ie climate, the workings of the sun, etc...) are actually in their infancy in many ways, which leads to mis representation when information is repeated.

JFK assassination, the re-gifted gift that won't stop giving. Yeah, he made the shots by himself.

Sandy Hook
Geocentric vs Heliocentric
Flat Earth vs Globe Earth
JFK
Moon Landing
Challenger disaster

How can Sandy Hook be your "favorite." Ewww.

I'll go with chemtrails, moon landing, and flat earth. Oldies but goodies. Some people take chem trails as fact now, lol.

I'm a head of a major television organization.

That Trump knows more than the generals
That Trump had a terrific health care plan
That Trump didn't move on that girl like a B*&^^%
That Trump ever had a plan to defeat ISIS
That Trump was going to get Mexico to pay for the wall
That Trump isn't in bed with Russia (and that there is not a pee tape)
That Trump is not completely unhinged
That Trump isn't a complete con man

That Trump knows more than the generals
That Trump had a terrific health care plan
That Trump didn't move on that girl like a B*&^^%
That Trump ever had a plan to defeat ISIS
That Trump was going to get Mexico to pay for the wall
That Trump isn't in bed with Russia (and that there is not a pee tape)
That Trump is not completely unhinged
That Trump isn't a complete con man
Alex Jones said that zebby23 lived and breathed Trump hate and couldn't think about, or do anything else. I thought it was a CT at first.......

The theory that Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy has, if not much outright evidence, at least a healthy string of hard to believe coincidences:

1) Oswald defected from the Marine Corps, moved to God-damn Russia, and was let back into the country WITH his RUSSIAN wife during the height of the Cold War (1962). That literally makes no sense. There's no way he enough useful intelligence to defect back to the United States and how does he have enough pull to bring his Russian wife with him?

2) Jack Ruby, a night-club owner diagnosed with lung cancer, killed Lee Harvey Oswald before he ever made it to trial. He killed him by heading down into the Dallas Police Station basement and shooting him in full view of cameras. He had zero issues with getting the gun down there. The reason he gave for killing Oswald was a desire to spare Mrs. Kennedy from having to go to trial. In prison he feared for his life and wanted to speak with the Warren Commission. He said "I wanted to tell the truth, but I can't tell it here."

3) Kennedy had a ton of enemies at home as well as abroad. Many people hated him because of the Bay of Pigs, not only Cuban exiles, but CIA types too.

I don't know who killed JFK, but I doubt it was Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone.

The Flat Earth, Old Earth, and anti-Evolution are always entertaining. They are pretty benign, but always bring out the craziest of the crazy. Pretty funny stuff.

Many of the other ones are pretty scary due to how many people actually believe them and how those beliefs guide their decision making.

The theory that Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy has, if not much outright evidence, at least a healthy string of hard to believe coincidences:

1) Oswald defected from the Marine Corps, moved to God-damn Russia, and was let back into the country WITH his RUSSIAN wife during the height of the Cold War (1962). That literally makes no sense. There's no way he enough useful intelligence to defect back to the United States and how does he have enough pull to bring his Russian wife with him?

2) Jack Ruby, a night-club owner diagnosed with lung cancer, killed Lee Harvey Oswald before he ever made it to trial. He killed him by heading down into the Dallas Police Station basement and shooting him in full view of cameras. He had zero issues with getting the gun down there. The reason he gave for killing Oswald was a desire to spare Mrs. Kennedy from having to go to trial. In prison he feared for his life and wanted to speak with the Warren Commission. He said "I wanted to tell the truth, but I can't tell it here."

3) Kennedy had a ton of enemies at home as well as abroad. Many people hated him because of the Bay of Pigs, not only Cuban exiles, but CIA types too.

I don't know who killed JFK, but I doubt it was Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone.
There is really no telling about Kennedy. That money is dirty and deep..
Could be some influences there (mob) that no one really talks about.
Drug dealers are drug dealers.

Flat Earth theory.

Back