Opinion What's your favorite conspiracy / crackpot theory?

This guys skill is through the roof. 8 mins video.

Possible rapture date of 09/21/2017

This guys skill is through the roof. 8 mins video.

Possible rapture date of 09/21/2017

seems like he's reaching. play with the numbers enough and you can pretty much get them to show whatever you want.

some say the astrological signs in the bible point to this date, I just don't think these calculations add any credibility to it

edit: interesting what he said about the number 22. the date I've seen thrown around is 9/23/17.
add up the numbers what do you get

Last edited:
Matthew 24:
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matthew 24:
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
I know.

There are possibilities though that the above case was only applicable to time Jesus was alive in His earthly ministry.

Kingdom Dispensation ^

The rapture was a mystery at that time, not revealed until after Christ's Blood atonement to Apostle Paul. The secrecy of that time would now be knowable since Christ was seated at the right hand of the Father.

Snopes is such a joke. Fake news at its most stupidest level.

Feel free to use the Snopes article in question and find dissenting information on the origin of that incorrect advertisement from the author of the article in question. If it's all fake news, then prove it or shut that cock holster of yours.

Coming from you and your posts about government sanctioned frequencies used to change our thoughts and the other blatantly stupid shit you post about, I find your dismissal of them as a source not too out of character for your idiocy.

Feel free to use the Snopes article in question and find dissenting information on the origin of that incorrect advertisement from the author of the article in question. If it's all fake news, then prove it or shut that cock holster of yours.

Coming from you and your posts about government sanctioned frequencies used to change our thoughts and the other blatantly stupid shit you post about, I find your dismissal of them as a source not too out of character for your idiocy.
Breitbart posted an Infowars video saying Snopes is shit. So it's shit.

I think of all the CTs, I'm most shocked that Flat Earth has the following it does. Almost any theory has a degree of possibility. FE has about a 1% chance of being true. There's always a chance and all, but IMO 1% is being generous. And I've watched a lot of stuff from both sides.

Why are you so stupid? You're posts contribute nothing. Actually no I take that back, it's an insult to nothing that I compared you to it.

You're post are worse then nothing due to the fact that of how unstoppablely stupid you are.

I don't even know why I give you the honor or privilege of responding to you. You post like cattle and reek of simpleminded peasantry. Shoo take you're stench else where.

Breitbart posted an Infowars video saying Snopes is shit. So it's shit.

Seems about right for mcstupidfuckface81

Why are you so stupid? You're posts contribute nothing. Actually no I take that back, it's an insult to nothing that I compared you to it.

You're post are worse then nothing due to the fact that of how unstoppablely stupid you are.

I don't even know why I give you the honor or privilege of responding to you. You post like cattle and reek of simpleminded peasantry. Shoo take you're stench else where.

So you can't refute the information in the Snopes article? Gotcha.

Also, when talking shit you might want to learn how to use proper grammar and spelling. It makes you look like a fool when you post "Shoo take you're stench else where" or "You're posts contribute nothing" or the any of the other several mistakes you made while talking shit. It reinforces the fact that you're a lunatic moron.

Seems about right for mcstupidfuckface81

So you can't refute the information in the Snopes article? Gotcha.

Also, when talking shit you might want to learn how to use proper grammar and spelling. It makes you look like a fool when you post "Shoo take you're stench else where" or "You're posts contribute nothing" or the any of the other several mistakes you made while talking shit. It reinforces the fact that you're a lunatic moron.
Time for your nap JG....

Watched a youtube video years ago where a guy went in-depth on reptilian aliens having bases on earth deep underground and they feed on missing children that the government provides them in order to hold off them eating the population and taking over.

Lizard people/reptilians is the most plausible conspiracy theory.

It doesn't even need to be reptilians from space.

If you take a simple evolutionary arms race example and extrapolate it to include a population that is so inherently good at fooling another population then there is a good case for it.

With regards to large mammals still being found in modern times, they may have found a Tasmanian Tiger which was believed to be extinct for about 80 years.

Looks like an injured dog limping to me, but I'm no Tasmanian Tiger expert:

I read somewhere that many people think Asians descend
from grey aliens.

Back