Opinion What's your favorite conspiracy / crackpot theory?

So you can answer the question, tard.

Oh. Well meh. Well checked my bible, and it does not mention the Nephilim in that verse. It just says mighty men in place of Nephilim.

Oh. Well meh. Well checked my bible, and it does not mention the Nephilim in that verse. It just says mighty men in place of Nephilim.
What bible version is it?

The flat earth one is hilarious. Crazy to think that some nuts actually believe that.

That democrats aren't racist, love the poor and America.

15 minute video to follow up on the patents that use frequency via television, computer of any kind (tablet, laptop, kindle, etc) and cellphones / smart phones as weapons.

Watch or don't, I could care less.

giphy.gif

@mcveteran81 Ok. I looked in both of my moms bibles. One of them was made in the 1960's, and the other supposedly in about 1744, though I was unable to find any confirmation as several pages were missing from the forward. Now, BOTH of my moms bibles, said the same thing. Instead of the word Nephilim, they used the word Giants. Now giants were upon the earth in those days, and after. It is the same as posted here after that.

I cant for the life of me find my bible, though I remember it as a NIT and it didn't mention Nephilim either..

Impossible statues. Some people think magic or alchemy was used to turn veils and nets into marble.

Veiled Christ

The chastity

Disillusionment

Last edited:
I had to laugh at this one, but does seem kind of odd with the same eye. I understand glitches and decompression artifacts, but I've never seen this cause hair to disappear and reveal anatomy with a roving eye underneath.

Also, the same eye pops out at you in an entirely unrelated news clip.

2 clips that are about 20 seconds each

Impossible statues. Some people think magic or alchemy was used to turn veils and nets into marble.

Veiled Christ

The chastity

Disillusionment

Kinda funny though that the Christ in those pics looks European and not Middle Eastern. Part of the reason I doubt the shroud of Turan.

Now about the hyper realistic marble art, I heard that was a favorite technique of the Greek. I would think making things like that would take years for one single thing.

@mcveteran81 Ok. I looked in both of my moms bibles. One of them was made in the 1960's, and the other supposedly in about 1744, though I was unable to find any confirmation as several pages were missing from the forward. Now, BOTH of my moms bibles, said the same thing. Instead of the word Nephilim, they used the word Giants. Now giants were upon the earth in those days, and after. It is the same as posted here after that.

I cant for the life of me find my bible, though I remember it as a NIT and it didn't mention Nephilim either..
To me nephilim isn't a requirement per say. Essentially nephilim / giants / mighty men / men of renown etc are basically all the same. Typically they are also associated with the size or physical stature.

Seeing there were numerous reports in the 1800s to early 1900s about escavations of giant size humanoid bones, this alone (imo) should at least cause an (intellectually honest) person to want to pursue or know more.

I mean after all if not out of fascination itself, the end game difference (once taken in totality) could lead to the steps necessary of coming to salvation or damnation based upon personal revelation.

Thanks for checking in man, appreciate your willingness to look into it.

Kinda funny though that the Christ in those pics looks European and not Middle Eastern. Part of the reason I doubt the shroud of Turan.

Now about the hyper realistic marble art, I heard that was a favorite technique of the Greek. I would think making things like that would take years for one single thing.

No one knows for sure what he looked like.

Look at the net, how do you think they carved the inner sections? Especially without breaking the soft marble.

Veiled Christ

The chastity

Disillusionment

Shit that's not all.

Some of these ancient temples in India are practically impossible to replicate as well.

1%20wikipedia_1427973426.jpg

This specific temple I'm about to show you is impossible by today's standards.

Kailashnath-Temple-Ellora-15-Oldest-Temples-of-the-World.jpg

There several more but you get the idea.

One of the beliefs is that ancient cultures had use of magnetic technology....if so that would place them infinitely more advanced then us... but you know how it goes, anyone cultures before our present age were just uneducated bums :rolleyes:

Shit that's not all.

Some of these ancient temples in India are practically impossible to replicate as well.

1%20wikipedia_1427973426.jpg

This specific temple I'm about to show you is impossible by today's standards.

Kailashnath-Temple-Ellora-15-Oldest-Temples-of-the-World.jpg

There several more but you get the idea.

One of the beliefs is that ancient cultures had use of magnetic technology....if so that would place them infinitely more advanced then us... but you know how it goes, anyone cultures before our present age were just uneducated bums :rolleyes:

Some think the Indians found these really ancient sites and carved all the ornate sculptures.

These caves are the oldest in India and look at how precise the cuts are.

Back