Opinion What's your favorite conspiracy / crackpot theory?

The question then is, if such a creature as big foot existed, would it be subject to the square cubed law? That prehistoric Gigantopithecus was huge so clearly ape like hominids can support lots of weight. It would depend on how big a sasquatch theoretically would be compared to it.
Oh a bigfoot animal could probably exist biologically speaking. I'm talking about nephelium and the other ridiculous shit he's posting.

Lol dude, you really think that is meant to be a secret? It's pretty easy to tell that's some kind of radio tower. It's like a fat person hiding behind a skinny tree.

I never said it was a secret. Please read a post before you comment. Thanks, dude.

This law is rather lacking.

Dinosaurs (if they are even real)? Modern day large mammals? Whales? Sharks? Giraffes? Elephants? Hippopotamus? The sheer weight of these creatures is immense.

Presumably none of them had any known issue where they needed to see a chiropractor.

Most of these large humanoid skeletal remains suggest heights on average between 7 to 15 ft average. Some outliers are between 15 to 30 feet, but are not the norm. If there is skeletal remains then it means it was possible.

so the square cube law certainly did not apply in these situations.

Well, there is a massive difference between the size of large dinosaurs, and the theoretical size of Godzilla, whole on screen size was many times larger then the biggest dino. Whales? I thought most of their mass was supported by the water, which is part of the reason they start to suffer and die when beached. Not the only reason mind, but a big one.

Now you are talking about humanoid remains in the 15-30ft range. Modern humans who get abnormally tall tend to have issues medically. So if these large human giants existed, then their physiology would have to be slightly different to make up for it. Structure of the cardiovascular system for one. Maybe redundant hearts or something.

All I know is, it is generally not healthy for a human to get over 8ft tall.

Well, there is a massive difference between the size of large dinosaurs, and the theoretical size of Godzilla, whole on screen size was many times larger then the biggest dino. Whales? I thought most of their mass was supported by the water, which is part of the reason they start to suffer and die when beached. Not the only reason mind, but a big one.

Now you are talking about humanoid remains in the 15-30ft range. Modern humans who get abnormally tall tend to have issues medically. So if these large human giants existed, then their physiology would have to be slightly different to make up for it. Structure of the cardiovascular system for one. Maybe redundant hearts or something.

All I know is, it is generally not healthy for a human to get over 8ft tall.
Question.

What is more plausible to you, God or aliens?

Oh a bigfoot animal could probably exist biologically speaking. I'm talking about nephelium and the other ridiculous shit he's posting.
Lmao you can give plausibility to big foot, but fuck anything that has to do with God and the bible ...amidoingthisrite? You deserve to go through what will happen clown.

Phil Schneider's story about accidentally digging into an underground alien base at Dulce and having a shootout with them is my favorite. It's total bullshit but it's a good yarn all the same

Russia hacked out election with trumps help
That's my favorite

Lmao you can give plausibility to big foot, but fuck anything that has to do with God and the bible ...amidoingthisrite? You deserve to go through what will happen clown.

Funny, my bible does not mention Nephilim. Which fantasy did you pull them from.

I'm pretty skeptical on the whole Sandy Hook issue, I'm not jumping to exact conclusions, but some of the issues surrounding the case are just weird, and a lot just doesn't add up.

Funny, my bible does not mention Nephilim. Which fantasy did you pull them from.

Genesis 6:4 - There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.

Basically before the flood some angels fucked some earth girls and spawned big ass crossbreeds. Those are your Nephilim

Genesis 6:4 - There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.

Basically before the flood some angels fucked some earth girls and spawned big ass crossbreeds. Those are your Nephilim
like I said, my bible does not mention that, at all. Neither does the 300 year old bible my mother has.

Then you're illiterate. Try the book of genesis for starters. Specifically ch 6 vs 4

English Standard Version
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

Last edited:
like I said, my bible does not mention that, at all. Neither does the 300 year old bible my mother has.
Care to share what you're *supposed* 300 year old bible says.

Even king James (which is the longest standing English bible) says it and I guarantee that older then your g-ma's copy.

Then you're illiterate. Try the book of genesis for starters. Specifically ch 6 vs 4

English Standard Version
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

Clearly I am not illiterate.. As I stated, my bible, nor my moms 300 year old bible contain any passages about Nephilim.

Care to share what you're *supposed* 300 year old bible says.

Even king James (which is the longest standing English bible) says it and I guarantee that older then your g-ma's copy.

I live a few hours away from my mom, so it will take some time to get it. If you are capable of showing patience, I will eventually post what it says.

Back