What's your Father's Grandmother's maiden name?

Nobody knows this? I guess I'm pretty deep into my family history. I know off the top of my head at least 5 generations of my family. Have the rest charted

I know that one! I worked on our family genealogy for awhile.

:eek:

This is a security question option for my bank ... does anyone fucking seriously know this information???

I would be surprised if anyone here can answer that

Which grandmother, his father's or mother's side? Maybe they mean your grandmother on your father's side.

Last edited:
If you trace anyone's line back far enough there will be incest

Yes, Adam and Eve had 3 sons, how did the population grow? Some will say that the Bible only lists the sons and they had daughters too. It's still incest.

Which one? My father had two grandmothers.

My father's mother's mother had the maiden name Whelan.

My father's father's mother had the maiden name Thompson.

I suppose some people would know this shit. Lots of people research on sites like Ancestry.

This is a security question option for my bank ... does anyone fucking seriously know this information???

I am pretty sure it is meant for you to make up. That way anyone trying to hack your account is totally screwed. They will go looking it up, and then come in, and doesnt work. All that work for nothing.

Saxe-Coburg, but they changed it to Windsor.

Fuck that.

All I know was that she was from Madrid. And her husband-according to my pops-probably died of syphilis.

@Clippy is actually his own father

tenor.gif

1393_1209955488610_450_299.jpg

This is where the Spanish naming convention comes in handy, but makes this kind of security question dodgy.

If you know a person's full name, you know their mothers' maiden name by default. And since I know my Nonna's full name, I know her mother maiden name.

Back