What's Your Dream WrestleMania 34 Main Event? What do you think it will actually be?

What's Your Dream/Realistic WM 34 Main Event!

• Total voters

BotchMan

Mid 20s Crisis
@Brown
Reaction score
We got another year until WM 34, what do you want to be the main event? Even though it most likely will be Roman-Brock 2. What will be the main event in a years time? I have five potential main eventers next year in Roman, Brock, Cena, Shinsuke, and AJ and while Rollins and Balor could potentially join that tier I just don't see them main eventing Mania in a year. So who is gonna be in the main event, and what main event do you wanna see.

Dream: Brock / Shinsuke rematch, or Brock / Balor

Will probably happen: Brock / Roman

Roman vs Hulk Hogan Vs the rock vs cena.

Roman wins clean in 10 minutes

Miz/styles with a great build up.

Lesnar/Roman is happening regardless

Id like to see if Brock can work with a smaller, great worker like AJ or Finn. Make up for the DB feud we missed out on 3 years ago.

Billy Jack Haynes vs Vince McMahon.

Vince doesn't care about your dreams. It will be Lesnar/Reigns and Cena/Orton or Triple H/Orton.

This year the champions are Orton and Lesnar. The early 2000s are back.

The show could have ended with Owens and Wyatt leading the charge into the next decade along with Reigns.

Its gonna be Brock/Roman

Dream match: Fatal 4 way for universal title

Zayn/Balor/Shinsuke/AJ

The Dream Match everyone wants is Gronkowski vs Jinder Mahal

While Roman/Brock 2 seems to be the thing they are building towards, which is fair enough, I still want to see Roman/Cena.

Still annoyed we didn't get Cena/Taker, but ah well.

Brock/AJ, assuming Brock came in giving a shit would be a great storytelling match, conceivably. Hell, AJ/Orton could work, long as Orton gave a fuck.

It's going to be Brock/Roman again, but I wouldn't mind AJ getting thrown in there for a triple threat, to spice it up a bit.

Rock v Reigns
Styles v Balor
Shane O v Angle
Rollins v Brock
Shinsuke v Zayn v Ziggler v Kofi v Cesaro v Joe (Ladder match for IC)
HHH v Jericho (With Y2J doubling as host)
Wyatt v Owens (For U.S.)
Charlotte + Jax v Banks + Mickie (for inaugural womens TT belts)
Hardy Boyz v Dallas + Axel

Orton v Shamus for the kick-off lol
Ambrose v Corbin in a dark match before any of the crowd shows up..

Last edited:
I know this will be hard to believe, but I want to see Brock/Reigns 2

I know Reigns Lesnar 2 is the rumored match, but I'd love to see Styles Balor on the big stage as the main event.

aj vs. balor for control of the club. swerve with omega leading the club out to jump both guys after the match.

its gonna be Roman vs whoever the fuck vince wants

what I want, nakamura vs styles 2. god damn that would be hype

Considering the hate other guys of their style and background get on here, I'm honestly pretty surprised at how many mentions of AJ vs Balor I'm seeing.

That match will never headline Mania. We might get it as a secondary world title match, but it won't headline. I mean ... it would be about the greatest thing ever, I just don't see it happening.

Back