Whats your call on UFC 231?

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Is the main event going to hold up come December? Max has been having some problems lately making his fights. If this fight gets pulled itll be a very weak PPV with Shev vs Joanna as a headline. Not a bad headline but the rest of the card is meh.

Ortega v Max is the equivalent of Khabib v Tony but at FW. The winner of this is really the best 145er on the planet.

Another thing.. surely Anders kills Theodorou?

Can’t wait for Ortega vs Holloway.

Can’t wsit for that molasses speed pretty boy to get worked by Anders

I think a healthy max destroys t-City but there might be no such thing as a healthy max anymore

Can’t wait for Ortega vs Holloway.

Can’t wsit for that molasses speed pretty boy to get worked by Anders
GOAT boring fighter. Guy throws infinite kicks though lol.. just no power. Santos is on this card too, always a treat to watch.

I’d pay $65 for the Shevchenko fight alone. Watching her fight is a treat, let alone against Joanna.

I’d pay $65 for the Shevchenko fight alone. Watching her fight is a treat, let alone against Joanna.
Agree man, the main and co main are awesome. Gadhela is on this card too, shes got some good hands.
If the card stays as is itll be awesome

Even if it loses the main event somehow, which I don't think will be an issue, Shevchenko vs JJ is a great marquis fight as well.

Is the main event going to hold up come December? Max has been having some problems lately making his fights. If this fight gets pulled itll be a very weak PPV with Shev vs Joanna as a headline. Not a bad headline but the rest of the card is meh.

Ortega v Max is the equivalent of Khabib v Tony but at FW. The winner of this is really the best 145er on the planet.

I'm concerned with max...hope he doesn't have the same issues...hope his team watches him very very closely...maybe come into camp lighter...

8rWSPVW.gif

Max will kicks Ortega's ass easily, be sure about that.

GOAT boring fighter. Guy throws infinite kicks though lol.. just no power. Santos is on this card too, always a treat to watch.
we talking Elias?

everything the guy throws makes him look like he’s fighting underwater

plus he telegraphs everything

slowest striking since Pendred

Even if it loses the main event somehow, which I don't think will be an issue, Shevchenko vs JJ is a great marquis fight as well.
Agreed but I find the rest of the card a little weak of that ends up happening. I wonder if anymore fights get added to 231, my guess is no. Maybe some prelims

we talking Elias?

everything the guy throws makes him look like he’s fighting underwater

plus he telegraphs everything

slowest striking since Pendred
Exactly hahah, weird fighter. This will be a huge test for him and unless he wins a decision against a gassed Anders than he is in big trouble.

Ortega has already said the Ufc has told him they have a back up title fight lined up in case Max pulls out.

So even if Max pulls out we will get something like

Ortega vs Aldo, Mendes, Moicano 2 or on

Ortega has already said the Ufc has told him they have a back up title fight lined up in case Max pulls out.

So even if Max pulls out we will get something like

Ortega vs Aldo, Mendes, Moicano 2 or on
I was wondering about this, thats good to hear. So do they have another FW bout on the card? Ill have to look. Aldo would be amazing on this card too.

Back