What's worse joe rogan obsession with rousey or Diaz bros?

His obsession with Mighty Mouse is worse than Diaz/Ronda combined.

At lesst the other 3 are entertaining to watch.

Unfinished Sentenc you have a lovely painted heart

He's a creep when it comes to ronda. Has anyone noticed how he took a seat back to cruz in commentary? Cruz politely exposed him on his hyperbole style . I'm glad Rogan is being slowly fased out.

Aubrey's cool as fuck dude. You sound like a little bitch. A dumb one at that. I'll leave It at that.

Nothing wrong with criticising anyone, no matter who It is. When It's just blind hatred combined with confirmation bias ( as It often is) It just makes you look weak and Ignorant.

Waste of my time even responding.

Aubrey Marcus, the cool as fuck guy.

Who's guilty of the phishing scandal? And the cool guy who wanted to plant shills on MMA message boards and social media, touting ONNIT products?

He sounds like a real upstanding guy.

You sound like one of the weak minded little fools that he and Rogan markets to.

It makes sense for Rogan or anyone promoting top fighters to overhype them. But Rogan is weird and creepy and often says cringe-worthy things that are illogical.

From that point of view an obsession with Diaz brothers who are very inactive and have a few recent top wins is worse.

If any Diaz RNC Rogan, just imagine how purple his head would get.

JRE lighting has purple blended in, quite a bit. It's not fooling anybody that he's not purple.

Rogan is starting to criticize Rousey more. In the recent JRE with Schaub, he was really criticizing her and talking some shit. I think he feels free to do that now that she's not fighting anymore and has been cold to him.

Rousey. 100%

I can't view Rogan the same anymore. Permanent * asterisk there now.

"Im almost gonna cry now, waaah, once in a lifetime waah"

That's right little sheep, how much was your flesh light or you get a discount for white knighting Aubrey?
You're the sheep amongst us two my friend. Trust me

I'm not necessarily defending alpha brain. Never tried It, although nootropics In general are legit and there's a fair amount of science behind them.

I've mostly seen Aubrey's podcast, he's an Interesting dude. Very deep thinker with an Interesting backround and set of experiences, objectively speaking.

Nothing wrong with criticizing anyone, I personally like to have as much Information as possible about a person before making such strong statements about their character though.

A concept lost on someone like yourself

The life of a hater, what a petty existence that must be.

Last edited:
The rousey obsession was one of the worst if not the absolute worst I've ever seen of Rogan, his credibility went down the absolute shitter

It makes sense for Rogan or anyone promoting top fighters to overhype them. But Rogan is weird and creepy and often says cringe-worthy things that are illogical.

From that point of view an obsession with Diaz brothers who are very inactive and have a few recent top wins is worse.

There is hyping a fighter and then there is just sounding so unbelievable unreal and retarded that it's downright embarrassing to himself and the fighter spoken of. I mean rousey can beat bantamweights ...... or rousey can beat certain hws under the right conditions or even better beating mayweather..... the Diaz thing is just bias

You're the sheep amongst us two my friend. Trust me

I'm not necessarily defending alpha brain. Never tried It, although nootropics In general are legit and there's a fair amount of science behind them.

I've mostly seen Aubrey's podcast, he's an Interesting dude. Very deep thinker with an Interesting backround and set of experiences, objectively speaking.

Nothing wrong with criticizing anyone, I personally like to have as much Information as possible about a person before making such strong statements about their character though.

A concept lost on someone like yourself

The life of a hater, what a petty existence that must be.
OMQkQK9.gif

Not as mundane as a sheep follower.

And he's a scumbag sheister, you thinking he's a deep thinker shows how feeble minded and impressionable you really are.

Last edited:
OMQkQK9.gif

Not as mundane as a sheep follower
I follow no man. i simply gave an objective opinion on him that wasn't based on blind hatred and confirmation bias like yourself. I give credit where It's due, It doesn't mean I hold anyone on a pedestal.

I don't know anything about the phishing shit, also most supplement companies "shill" for their company to be fair..having been Involved / around the supplement / nutrition Industry for many years. It's pretty common.

That said, my opinion on him Is mostly based on the conversations I've heard of him with a number of Interesting individuals. He knows his shit In a number of areas and overall Is an Interesting character. Business practices are another matter In itself, I suppose.

I will say that everyone's human, nobody Is perfect. It's very easy to paint an Individual as a villain based on their less than optimal behaviours but often doesn't tell the whole picture. Humans can be very complex. Then again, maybe I'm just not as shallow and short sighted as others.

The irony of you calling me a sheep Is strong.

Last edited:
There is hyping a fighter and then there is just sounding so unbelievable unreal and retarded that it's downright embarrassing to himself and the fighter spoken of. I mean rousey can beat bantamweights ...... or rousey can beat certain hws under the right conditions or even better beating mayweather..... the Diaz thing is just bias

I am not arguing any of those points. He could have said something like Ronda has a chance against low ranked BW's without a KO power due to her level of grappling without making it sound too ridiculous. But not seeing giant holes in her striking or claiming she has a chance against top male fighters, even of a similar size, is just retarded.

I am not arguing any of those points. He could have said something like Ronda has a chance against low ranked BW's without a KO power due to her level of grappling without making it sound too ridiculous. But not seeing giant holes in her striking or claiming she has a chance against top male fighters, even of a similar size, is just retarded.

I agree , the striking holes were pretty obvious .

OMQkQK9.gif

Not as mundane as a sheep follower.

And he's a scumbag sheister, you thinking he's a deep thinker shows how feeble minded and impressionable you really are.
I base him being a "deep thinker" on the countless podcasts I've seen him on. I happen to believe that forming an opinion on someone's Intelligence requires us listening to them speak In depth. It is not something that you can base on reading a few forums child.

He Is quite a deep thinker. That's not to say he's special In that sense. It doesn't take much to figure that out either.

Whether he's a sheister or not? Who knows? He's not selling anything special that countless other companies aren't as well. I've never tried alpha brain but i've tried many of the Individual Ingredients( purchased In bulk on my own). The Ingredients themselves work and are being used by countless companies In the Industry with a fair amount of science to back them up. I'd suggest looking Into the field of nootropics as a whole If you're suggesting that nootropics are a "sheist" . They've been around long before Onnit existed.

Joe Rogan's obsession with any fighter is annoying. Rogan (like Dana White) likes to over exaggerate a fighter's talent that they like.

At its peak, the Rousey hype got insane. It led to saying she could beat all these male fighters who would have knocked her out.
Rogan was brought to tears speaking to rousey on his podcast lol.

Back