Whats with this manlet stuff?

A short man, who's too short to be considered a "man", but too tall to be considered a "dwarf".

Don't mind Sherdog; most of the men here treat the UFC like it's their own personal beefcake harem. The typical Sherdogger needs a man who can flip a 300lb shut-in and take him to pound town; that's not a job for a manlet.

200w.webp

tumblr_nrqs2vwIxV1s3mivlo1_500.gif

Its just fucking losers who have nothing going for them but being tall. Its pathetic. I'm 6'3" btw and making fun of people for anything they are born being is just low brow bullshit.

I'm 6.0 180 pounds and I sparred a lot with much smaller oponnents and got beat up. I watch a lot of smaller weights. I just think that flyweight is not too deep. Benavidez Demetrious and Cejudo will fight against each other to eternity. Kyoji was dumped by UFC which was a big mistake because he is very good fighter. In my opinion best P4P fighter right now is TJ Dillishaw and in my humble opinion he didnt lost to Cruz. Fight was close but dancin 5 rounds dont make you a winner of a fight. Featherweight is shark tank and a lot of crazy fighters are in there. Luv fights not weights and height.

That was a Baldlet dig, not a manlet one.

Once I had bald guy in a new Viper pull up next to me and rev up his engine and look over with his racing gloves on at me. He had a young woman in the seat next to him. I took out a comb and started combing my salon quality hair. The woman with him started laughing her ass off and he freaked out. Money can't buy hair or height still.

Don't worry, in the NBA, you have to be 6'6 or taller to be considered normal height, anything below that is all manlet players. No one comes to see short players, only tall players to get the most testosterone going for them. LOL. I'm not that funny.

im legit 6 3 225 and i dont like watching manlet division cause i know id stomp their asses no bullshit

Why do people hate on the smaller wieght classes on here?? Lol i dont get it

We all come in different shapes and sizes , do we really expect 5 '6" fighters with 67"inch reach or so to be fighting at 185lbs plus against 6'2" and 75" reach or more guys..whats the point of these threads picking on smaller guys lol..seems pretty childish..i would rather watch competitive fights by weight categories then huge difference freak show fights..it doesnt prove anything any which way and they are usaully very boring to watch..

Someone help me out with the smaller weight class bias...

For the record im 5'9" and would fight WW or LW..70 inch reach

The purpose of weight classes is exactly what you say: To make for more intriguing and competitive (not to mention safer) match-ups.

But that's not the same as saying that fights between different sized guys don't "prove anything." A fight between two men, regardless of size (or other physical characteristics), is the only true test of fighting prowess.

To the contrary, it is the (admittedly often entertaining) spectacle of one small man beating another small man that "doesn't prove anything."

The bias against the lower weight classes is generally grounded in the refusal of some fighters, promoters, and fans to admit (or realize) what is actually going on here.

If you're going to try to characterize smaller fighters as among the so called "best fighters" in the world, without acknowledging that the only reason the vast majority of thee men are so prominent is because they are being actively protected from dozens or even hundreds and thousands of other men who could kick their ass, then some people are going to step in and remind you that this is what's happening.

And just for the sake of transparency, I'm a bit of a "manlet" myself. Five foot nine, wrestled right around the 165 lb range. But when I measure myself up, in hypothetical fight terms, against other men that I know or encounter in real life, I never, ever go into some fantasy land of imagining how I would fare if everyone was the same size. I also don't pretend anyone that is bigger than me just doesn't exist.

I'm a man. The question on my mind is, "If it came down to it, could I hold my own against that other man?" The answer to that question is either yes, or no. Size be damned.

Me and many people said this 1 billion times and I’ll say it again. Only unsuccessful people that are average height or tall hate on manlets

The only ppl complaining about ppl complaining about manlets are normally manlets themselves.

Baddest Man on the Planet is what..? 5’10”?

Manlets can be great, guys c’mon

Lol @ both sides accusing each other of projecting insecurities.

I just hate 125 & Mighty Mouse.

135 & up is fine.

The MMA fans who display hatred for smaller, less physically endowed fighters are often the same ones who criticize guys like DC, Hunt, Nelson, etc. for not being "rock hard" enough for their liking.

It doesn't take a board certified psychoanalyst to recognize what's happening here. These fans have chosen an utra-masculine pastime to subconsciously compensate for their latent homosexual compulsions. Their unquenchable thirst and attraction to big fighters with chiseled muscles is simply their inner arousal bubbling to the surface.

It's psychology 101.

Last edited:
Back