What's With The Myth That Taking Tbol Wouldn't Help Jon on Fight Night

Arrrrgh

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Tbol is a quick acting oral steroid and the timing of him taking it before the fight makes perfect sense. It is specifically used for the purpose of its almost immediate effects on the body. Bodybuilders will stack tbol for the first 6 weeks of a cycle (since any longer usage can lead to liver damage) to get immediate anabolic effects since test can take time (test e injections take about 2 weeks before the effects are felt).

I'm not saying this proves he used it (the test results will do that for me) but this proves its nonsensical hogwash that Jon defenders will eat up any line to try to defend their boy. He's not exactly a man of high moral character, I don't see why its so hard to believe he would take this prefight for an extra edge.

From anabolic.org on Turinabol (bolded the important parts):
Administration (Men):
A common clinical dose of Oral Turinabol is estimated to be 5 mg per day; actual prescribing guidelines are unavailable. In the athletic arena, an effective oral daily dosage falls in the range of 15-40 mg, taken in cycles lasting no more than 6-8 weeks to minimize hepatotoxicity. This level is sufficient for measurable increases in lean muscle mass and strength. This agent is most often applied as a pre-contest or cutting steroid for bodybuilding purposes, and is not viewed as an ideal bulking agent due to its lack of estrogenicity. Athletes in sports where speed tends to be a primary focus also find strong favor in chlorodehydromethyltestosterone, obtaining a strong anabolic benefit without having to carry around any extra water or fat weight.

And it's not just administered orally. It can be a gel and also used as a customly made designer PED. Depending on how it is administered, it can be detected longer or shorter. I think Jones has a primo made designer cocktail made, likely spent hundreds of thousands and someone was not aware that T-Bol testing methods were just updated, to detect the half life of all forms of the drug.

Ain't karma a b sometimes?

It's not going to do anything overnight, it's not a sensu bean. He still has to work out with it.

the salt was harvested from his fan's tears.

It's not going to do anything overnight, it's not a sensu bean. He still has to work out with it.
It will have effects overnight. That's the point. It will give him more endurance and strength. I've used it. You can get in more reps and sets than the day before you use it. That is an overnight effect.

It will have effects overnight. That's the point. It will give him more endurance and strength. I've used it. You can get in more reps and sets than the day before you use it. That is an overnight effect.

No

That is the placebo effect

You won't get shit out of it after one day

And it's not just administered orally. It can be a gel and also used as a customly made designer PED. Depending on how it is administered, it can be detected longer or shorter. I think Jones has a primo made designer cocktail made, likely spent hundreds of thousands and someone was not aware that T-Bol testing methods were just updated, to detect the half life of all forms of the drug.

If that is true, then all this might be the tip of the iceberg.

No

That is the placebo effect

You won't get shit out of it after one day
It is an oral anabolic steroid. That's not a placebo, that is how you are able to train longer and further fatigue your muscles. You are talking about the latter effect of recovery and muscle building, which is another benefit.

However, it is oral and you will feel the effects immediately. That's one of the characteristics of it. The fact Jones was the same in round 3 as round 1 is an effect of this type of steroid.

Steroidal Effects

Though the stimulus provided during weight training is necessary for maximum muscle development, steroids possess the inherent ability to build muscle with or without such training.

By increasing the user’s endurance, they help athletes train much harder, for longer periods of time, and accelerate muscle recovery. This allows the athlete to make continued progress at a rate far beyond normal capacity.

It is an oral anabolic steroid. That's not a placebo, that is how you are able to train longer and further fatigue your muscles. You are talking about the latter effect of recovery and muscle building, which is another benefit.

However, it is oral and you will feel the effects immediately. That's one of the characteristics of it. The fact Jones was the same in round 3 as round 1 is an effect of this type of steroid.

Yes it is a placebo

You need the drug to build up in your system to reap rewards from it

Dosing it once before a fight wont do shit

The quote in your OP about bodybuilders using it pre contest does not mean they use it immediately prior to a contest but during your prep for the contest which is usually a 12 - 20 week period

Eating a few tablets of tbol 24 hours before a fight is literally next to useless

i'm curious for a source on that statement. not cause it's not credible sounding, just genuinely curious where you acquired that information.

Yes it is a placebo

The quote in your OP about bodybuilders using it pre contest does not mean they use it immediately prior to a contest but during your prep for the contest which is usually a 12 - 20 week period

Eating a few tablets of tbol 24 hours before a fight is literally next to useless
TS identified a source. what's yours?

Yes it is a placebo

It is an oral steroid. It is unsafe to use for 12-20 weeks. You take it for 6 weeks or less to prevent liver damage.

You also stack it at the beginning (and end if you want because you will have cycled off the tbol for 6 weeks before the test cycle ends) of a 3 month test cycle. Thats how this steroid works.

I'm not sure why you think it needs "to build up in your system" to feel any effects. That's hogwash. You cycle it for 6 weeks at a time for sustained muscle growth. Simply taking it will give you endurance (and strength) benefits.

Tbol is a quick acting oral steroid and the timing of him taking it before the fight makes perfect sense. It is specifically used for the purpose of its almost immediate effects on the body. Bodybuilders will stack tbol for the first 6 weeks of a cycle (since any longer usage can lead to liver damage) to get immediate anabolic effects since test can take time (test e injections take about 2 weeks before the effects are felt).

I'm not saying this proves he used it (the test results will do that for me) but this proves its nonsensical hogwash that Jon defenders will eat up any line to try to defend their boy. He's not exactly a man of high moral character, I don't see why its so hard to believe he would take this prefight for an extra edge.

From anabolic.org on Turinabol (bolded the important parts):
You seem like an expert on the product. I would like to know how safe this is for a beginner? Are some versions better than another? I was thinking of taking this for a 4 week cycle to start off. I thought it was another supplement scam for a while. How long should you wait to do another? I need help with being a proper vitamin taker. I don't want to fuck it up.

It is an oral steroid. It is unsafe to use for 12-20 weeks. You take it for 6 weeks or less to prevent liver damage.

You also stack it at the beginning (and end if you want because you will have cycled off the tbol for 6 weeks before the test cycle ends) of a 3 month test cycle. Thats how this steroid works.

I'm not sure why you think it needs "to build up in your system" to feel any effects. That's hogwash. You cycle it for 6 weeks at a time for sustained muscle growth. Simply taking it will give you endurance (and strength) benefits.

I didnt say you take it for the entire time, i was making the point that pre contest drugs in bodybuilding dont mean immediately prior to as people will think upon readig your quote

You are talking utter trash if you think having a single dosage of turinabol will give you any meaningful results in any realm of anything you can measure

You are clearly very ignorant on the subject and have just done some light reading on it because it is the in subject

You seem like an expert on the product. I would like to know how safe this is for a beginner? Are some versions better than another? I was thinking of taking this for a 4 week cycle to start off. I thought it was another supplement scam for a while. How long should you wait to do another? I need help with being a proper vitamin taker. I don't want to fuck it up.

^^^^^^

If Jon Jones had asked all the questions that this guy did.... he might still be the UFC LHW champ lol

Back