What's with the errors on this forum?

sovietchild

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Does anyone else gets errors when trying to post something or edit the post?

Ya it happens often but I'm usually on my phone so I figured it was a phone issue

Ya it happens often but I'm usually on my phone so I figured it was a phone issue

I use desktop, chrome browser. I wonder if the errors have something to do with many people posting at the same exact time.

This is just one of the errors.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    102 KB · Views: 15
Never gotten an error like that.

Part of the forum software, prevents shit posts. Guess it works fine.

No. Must be user error.

Clearly someone has hacked your computer and is in the process of stealing your identity and money. No big deal.

This is just one of the errors.

never got that one. the most it does for me is lag a lot before posting my post or acknowledging a like. Maybe it's your third world country status. Just saying.

I had to get the ad block browser because of this site. Its slow as shit and doesnt let me post smilies but at least i dont get that "your computer has been infected with 5 viruses" popup every fifteen seconds.

I had to get the ad block browser because of this site. Its slow as shit and doesnt let me post smilies but at least i dont get that "your computer has been infected with 5 viruses" popup every fifteen seconds.

Yeah, it is kind of slow. But, maybe that's because it's very crowded.

It can get even more crowded if they add political and current events section into this forum.

never got that one. the most it does for me is lag a lot before posting my post or acknowledging a like. Maybe it's your third world country status. Just saying.

you shut your whoere mouth

Back