What's with Aussie's and dumb tattoos?

that's the other thing too. Some woman get bigger tits when they nice ones to begin with. And get em way to big for their height and frame.

Yeah, that shit is weird sometimes. We used to have this one dancer at work that had perfect tits and she was by far our highest earner, she was pulling $10,000 nights at least a few days a week. Then for some reason she decided she needed fake tits and got them done. I was incredibly skeptical until I saw them. They were a bit too big but they were absolutely perfectly done. This same surgeon had done a few other of our girls and every time they came out absolutely comic book perfect.

I dont mind some tattoos, especially if they have some meaning.

But its sacrilege when its on the tatas or the ass.

And if you ever get a tattoo of a rose then you're probably at least partly autistic.
My girl might be autistic then. she has flowers, not roses though. If she got anything on her ass or tits i'd be pissed. I'd smack them constantly as they healed.

Yeah, that shit is weird sometimes. We used to have this one dancer at work that had perfect tits and she was by far our highest earner, she was pulling $10,000 nights at least a few days a week. Then for some reason she decided she needed fake tits and got them done. I was incredibly skeptical until I saw them. They were a bit too big but they were absolutely perfectly done. This same surgeon had done a few other of our girls and every time they came out absolutely comic book perfect.
If it is done well. but how many times do you see jobs done horribly. this co worker got hers done. A little petite latina, very cute and nice ass. had some nice tits, but went and got them done. Too big for her frame and height. Her sister had hers done too. fuckin too big. I don't get it. I'm an ass man, tits are cool, but prefer a great ass.

My girl might be autistic then. she has flowers, not roses though. If she got anything on her ass or tits i'd be pissed. I'd smack them constantly as they healed.

Flowers aren't so bad, at least shows some creativity compared to the rose.

If she wants one on her tits just tell her you're going to get a matching face tattoo. That'll at least make her think about the design a bit longer.

Yeah not like they’re present in some of the oldest cultures in the world or anything. Total fad.

Yes, fads come and go and sometimes come around again, like tattoos have. Some fads just have longer cycles.

Hipsters were wearing bell bottoms in the 2000's for a while too...

Flowers aren't so bad, at least shows some creativity compared to the rose.

If she wants one on her tits just tell her you're going to get a matching face tattoo. That'll at least make her think about the design a bit longer.
hers have meaning to them. other than the flowers. I don't have any though, let a lone getting one on my face. i might soon get a tat though. her tat artist has been doin hers for 20 years.

If it is done well. but how many times do you see jobs done horribly. this co worker got hers done. A little petite latina, very cute and nice ass. had some nice tits, but went and got them done. Too big for her frame and height. Her sister had hers done too. fuckin too big. I don't get it. I'm an ass man, tits are cool, but prefer a great ass.

Well, I worked at a strip club for years and I can definitely tell you there's more bad ones than good ones (at least in Canada).

It's a bit unfair though. Usually its girls who don't have any breasts at all that get implants and they just don't have the skin to support them properly, so they end up looking wonky or the nipples aren't straight or whatever.

Girls who already have a decent size (at least B/C cup) will look better pretty much everytime.

Depends on the doctor a lot as well. Getting a great doctor means you're paying 10k+ and a lot of girls (or their pimps) try to cut corners on them.. which is a bad idea.

hers have meaning to them. other than the flowers. I don't have any though, let a lone getting one on my face. i might soon get a tat though. her tat artist has been doin hers for 20 years.

lol ya fuck face tattoos. I have my family crest on my arm but thats all I'll ever get.

Yes, fads come and go and sometimes come around again, like tattoos have. Some fads just have longer cycles.

Hipsters were wearing bell bottoms in the 2000's for a while too...
tats have been around a long time. it just stayed and different cultures or types of people have got into it. i would say military, then bikers, then punks and metal in 80's, hip hop/rap in 90's, and now just everyone is jumping on it.

Well, I worked at a strip club for years and I can definitely tell you there's more bad ones than good ones (at least in Canada).

It's a bit unfair though. Usually its girls who don't have any breasts at all that get implants and they just don't have the skin to support them properly, so they end up looking wonky or the nipples aren't straight or whatever.

Girls who already have a decent size (at least B/C cup) will look better pretty much everytime.

Depends on the doctor a lot as well. Getting a great doctor means you're paying 10k+ and a lot of girls (or their pimps) try to cut corners on them.. which is a bad idea.
that's why she got them, to be a stripper or cocktail waitress...

See, i was thinking of something like that..What is yours?

Just the crest part on the left.... not the fucking wanker on the right

4574066875_a6f1716c6a_o.jpg

that's why she got them, to be a stripper or cocktail waitress...

Cocktail waitress it doesnt matter as much, nobody's going to see them really outside the shirt...... but if you're going to be a stripper you better pay the extra $$$ and get em done right lol

Cocktail waitress it doesnt matter as much, nobody's going to see them really outside the shirt...... but if you're going to be a stripper you better pay the extra $$$ and get em done right lol
i think she said like 8g's. but might be doin both, strippin and cocktail waitress.. here they make some decent cash for servin drinks.

Back