What's with Aussie's and dumb tattoos?

When I was in Perth in 1994 I saw several Maori guys with full facial tattoos. My guess is that since ink has gained so much popularity that facial tattoos aren't as taboo down there because of the Maori traditions
Maoris and aussies are two completely different nationalities

Lmfao she's a 4 at best. Sherdogs standard on "wood" are so incredibly low I don't know if I should laugh or be disgusted.
Everybody scores LA dimes in the internet.

Everybody scores LA dimes in the internet.
I'm dead serious, you can find that in any trailer park in the south, minus the implants though. I have spent a lot of time down here.

There are crap tattoos all over the world. It's pretty easy to find ones that surpass the Aussie examples in America.

When I was in Perth in 1994 I saw several Maori guys with full facial tattoos. My guess is that since ink has gained so much popularity that facial tattoos aren't as taboo down there because of the Maori traditions

Im gonna go out on a limb and say thats nott he case at all.

Regular holidays in Bali. There are a lot of shit tattoo artists out there. There are good ones too, but they cost more and tend to not be an easy walk-in.

B-vS6gfUsAAUOLR.jpg

<{jackyeah}>

The only thing worse than face tattoo is breast tattoos.

Especially if the girl has nice tits.... such a fucking waste.

Like I want to see some wannabee failed artist dirtbag's shit drawings on a perfect set of tits...... fucking stupid man.

Omg and I just realized the girl in your pic has a rose tattoo between her tatas....... who the fuck gets a tattoo of a rose? You might as well go to the tattoo artist and just say "Give me what the last 10 hookers got. That's fine."

Agreed TS, but you know what's even worse?

This running thing in MMA where the fighter tattoos their surname across their back.

Cerrone, Melendez, Alvarez and many, many more. Including about 3 fighters tonight alone, it's mental!

McGregor got his last name and nickname on his gut. Took it to the next level.

Like I want to see some wannabee failed artist dirtbag's shit drawings on a perfect set of tits...... fucking stupid man.

Omg and I just realized the girl in your pic has a rose tattoo between her tatas....... who the fuck gets a tattoo of a rose? You might as well go to the tattoo artist and just say "Give me what the last 10 hookers got. That's fine."
What if the titties are fake too?

<bball2>

What if the titties are fake too?

Some fake tits are absolutely marvelous. So it depends.

If they're done by some Brazilian working out of the back of a jalopy then you might as well cover them up.

But some surgeons are fucking god-like wizards and their work should not be defiled.

If they're done by some Brazilian working out of the back of a jalopy then you might as well cover them up.

But some surgeons are fucking god-like wizards and their work should not be defiled.

I read somewhere she got hers done in Mexico.

The tattoo didn't look right on a flat chest.

That shit is dumb. I like chicks with tats. my girl has just arms and back tatted. on the butt, tits, or neck, face is crappy. upper leg too, I could be ok with calf

I read somewhere she got hers done in Mexico.

The tattoo didn't look right on a flat chest.

If she got them done in Mexico then that's probably not cohesive gel.... thats probably cocaine. If they ever rupture then she's going to be high as fuck.

If she got them done in Mexico then that's probably not cohesive gel.... thats probably cocaine. If they ever rupture then she's going to be high as fuck.
Learn something new every day...

<TheWire1>

that's the other thing too. Some woman get bigger tits when they nice ones to begin with. And get em way to big for their height and frame.

That shit is dumb. I like chicks with tats. my girl has just arms and back tatted. on the butt, tits, or neck, face is crappy. upper leg too, I could be ok with calf

I dont mind some tattoos, especially if they have some meaning.

But its sacrilege when its on the tatas or the ass.

And if you ever get a tattoo of a rose then you're probably at least partly autistic.

Back