What's up with the GSP hate here?

I think it's mostly McNugget fans worried the true GOAT has returned

The mature non-hater posters aren't as eager to voice their opinions as the immature loser trolls are.

GOAT top 5
1- Fedor
2- Silva
3- Jones
4- Aldo
5- Conor (if he defends).

GSP isn't even in a top-5 GOAT list.

That list is not GOAT, it's a pound for pound GOAT, big difference.

For a p4p list:

Fedor
Anderson
BJ
GSP
Jones

I think it might be past your bed time son.

You should go back and watch some historic MMA. You seemed to have missed a lot of things.

Watched them all....now those GSP decisions against glorified LWs put anyone to sleep.

GSP is not in the GOAT conversation.

The reason is simple, just like the people who dislike GSP.

GSP speaks with a French accent. During the past decade we 'mericans have been told that to be a good 'merican we have to dislike the French. They had the audacity to disagree with GWB's mistake of invading Iraq. So anyone "French speaking" is bad.

Therefore GSP is bad.

Not to mention he DOMINATED the dope smoking King of All Shertards.

The reason is simple, just like the people who dislike GSP.

GSP speaks with a French accent. During the past decade we 'mericans have been told that to be a good 'merican we have to dislike the French. They had the audacity to disagree with GWB's mistake of invading Iraq. So anyone "French speaking" is bad.

Therefore GSP is bad.

Not to mention he DOMINATED the dope smoking King of All Shertards.

No.

He was a decision machine in a weak division. Nobody cares for his accent.

Hes great and all but ran away just when usada came in + his style isnt exactly fan friendly. Refused to fight anderson etc and comes back and fights bisping instead. + he is batshit crazy with the alien shit. + doesnt help that he has a french accent

No.

He was a decision machine in a weak division. Nobody cares for his accent.

The division is week now , then not so much.

The top of the division now got run over by marquart and Rory.
And there's no clear cut contenders waiting in the wings. Back then there was always someone on an absolute win streak waiting for their chance.

How many wins on a row did fitch have before he fell off? 10? 11? It was ALOT more than most WW's have total now much less in a damn row.

Wouldn't say I'm a huge GSP fan, but people who discredit his resume are idiots. He's one of the greatest ever.

One of the most overrated fighters in MMA history. His record speaks for itself. Matt Hughes and BJ Penn aren't great wins anymore sorry. He also lost to Hendricks and got a hometown decision.

Fight was in Vegas bro.

Seriously. GSP is the GOAT MMA fighter. 10 straight title defences in a WW division that was full of killers. Only lost 2 fights ever, and avenged both with finishes. Beat 2 Hall of famers. Never talked trash. Never got busted for any type of PED. The first half of his career was almost all finishes. Then he blew out his knees, and couldn't get the finish, but still dominated guys like Condit, Diaz, shields, Penn etc. Like serious wtf?

In my eyes I'm okay with GSP coming back and fighting Bisping for the belt. GSP retired the WW champion, with more title defences than any WW will be able to try to pass. He wants to move up and challenge for the belt. So be it. He's earned it. Sherdogs hate for GSP makes zero sense.

New fans come in and like to rip on the fighters that dominated before their time. It's a thing in MMA (much moreso than in other sports).

Also, to a segment of MMA fans, he was always a really boring guy to watch. I quite like GSP, never missed one of his fights, and found his fights interesting enough, even though they weren't particularly violent... but I can respect the viewpoint of those who just didn't enjoy his fights. He was overly cautious at times, and people get tired of that.

All the other goats have been exposed, fanbois be fanbois.

Seriously. GSP is the GOAT MMA fighter. 10 straight title defences in a WW division that was full of killers. Only lost 2 fights ever, and avenged both with finishes. Beat 2 Hall of famers. Never talked trash. Never got busted for any type of PED. The first half of his career was almost all finishes. Then he blew out his knees, and couldn't get the finish, but still dominated guys like Condit, Diaz, shields, Penn etc. Like serious wtf?

In my eyes I'm okay with GSP coming back and fighting Bisping for the belt. GSP retired the WW champion, with more title defences than any WW will be able to try to pass. He wants to move up and challenge for the belt. So be it. He's earned it. Sherdogs hate for GSP makes zero sense.
He's not the goat and is boring. It's not hate it's an honest dislike for an overrated fighter.

GSP is the Lance Armstrong of MMA.

His fanboys will eat up everything he says, bunch of delusional idiots.

You want haters. Its a sign that you are doing something right.

All the "I hate GSP" threads are just buzz for the fight with Bisping.

When the threads and GSP hate stop is when his fans should worry.

Back