What's up with Joe?

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
I actually like him but what's been up with him lately? Dude's commentary has been incredibly one sided for a while now, favoring and going ham over just one fighter while completely ignoring the other. He did it in Khabib vs Al but it was terrible during Max vs Ortega. Every a glancing blow from Ortega made him lose it while Max's solid blows went unnoticed.
He doesn't even have a pattern, not like he's favoring his fighters. Looks like he prolly makes up his mind before the fight start and sticks to it. Strange and it definitely ruins the commentary.
Conspiracy but is it safe to assume that whoever Joe is rooting for is UFC's pick to win?

Yeah, he was pretty bad this last card, I have to admit. Really biased on several of the fights.

Yeah you're right on the Khabib - Iaquinta fight.

I actually re-watched it last night. Very bias.

He needs Goldie to fully show his potential.
<Goldie11>

He needs Goldie to fully show his potential.
<Goldie11>

Goldie gets alot of hate.

Personally I miss Goldie. Sure he was an idiot and said stupid things.

But he was our idiot and most of my fondest MMA memories have him on commentary.

Hes just getting burnt out. You can only watch so many elias thoeodoru fights before u say fuck this shit im done

Lots of drugs. Too many. Look how much stuff he’s flip flopped on over the years lol.

I actually like him. His commentary used to be good but his bias is really ruining it.

Well considering how many fights he has commentated I think it is inevitable he's gonna botcha a few here and there. I think it is obvious he is biased (he is after all UFC employee not a neutral commentator) but I don't find that it is too blatant or annoying most times.

I actually noticed it as well. Any time Ortega would connect, Rogan would yell...meanwhile, silence as Max was hitting 5-hit combos. I think what we sometimes forget is Rogan is a fan. He actually pulls for guys...especially the BJJ practitioners. I actually prefer that over his fights years ago where all he seemed to yell was "HE'S ROCKED!"

He's always been like this. It's just he was balanced by people who made him look better.

He’s extremely attracted to Ortega and Joe is gay. In case you never noticed, when have you ever heard of Joe Rogan being with a woman?

Less y'all forget, he has been doing it since I remember and I have been watching since 2005

jRR5Izw.gif

Goldie carried Joe like Floyd did with Conor and people are only realizing it now.

Joe roots for the underdog - it is part of trying to make the fight seem exciting and competitive when it is a one-sided drubbing.

Back