Whats up guys! I am Bellator Lightweight Adam Piccolotti and I do a weekly Vlog!

The Bomb MMA

Professional Fighter
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Check out my latest episode which includes some good no gi training with my friend and fellow black belt Nathan Mendelsohn, Lauren and I taking a dip in a natural cold pludge! And my weekly weight check and check in!
Join me on my journey leading up to my fight with Goiti Yamauchi at Bellator 183 with just under 5 weeks left!

' Welcome Adam! Please do not have any high expectations here, but good you are present, plus you are a good fighter so fight it ; ) '
- Tze

Waddup!! I'm a cool guy looking for other cool guys to hang out in my party mansion, nothing sexual.

Good luck, TS, because you're gonna need it on here!

There's hate hate hate here but I wish you luck in your career brother!

Several posts have been deleted, any more trolling or fighter bashing will result in infractions.

Check out my latest episode which includes some good no gi training with my friend and fellow black belt Nathan Mendelsohn, Lauren and I taking a dip in a natural cold pludge! And my weekly weight check and check in!
Join me on my journey leading up to my fight with Goiti Yamauchi at Bellator 183 with just under 5 weeks left!

Waddup!! I'm a cool guy looking for other cool guys to hang out in my party mansion, nothing sexual.
<{Joewithit}>

Awesome!! I will check it! Don't mind the negative feedback too much! Too many Keyboardwarriors on this forum who will only complain, because they think it's the cool thing to do!
Good luck in your preperations.

Wish we had more fighters that did this. your now on my radar for fighters to watch, ill be rooting for ya.

Adam Picollo war wagon starting here. Lets go!!!!!!!!!!

OMG A FIGHTER ON SHERDOG!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I never know what to believe in sherdog, but if genuine, thanks for the post, I will definitely check it out. Don't mind the knobs on here, great if you continue to post as very few fighters do.

Will watch the fight!

Btw, if, I mean when you win, how about saluting the rudest one by doing a sweet hip shuffle for the crowd? It would be legendary and you'd get a title shot in an instant.

B_UaqY.gif

Back