What's the worst way to die?

Worst way to die

• Total voters
The worst way to die is the way of Augustine from the 120 Days of Sodom.

That is the following procedure (abridged version):
- Getting raped anally by two brothers
- Receiving 58 wounds in the buttocks
- Getting boiling oil poured into each gash
- Getting a hot iron inserted into your vagina and your rectum
- Getting the flesh peeled away from the bones of your arms and legs
- Getting those bones sawed in several different places
- Getting your nerve endings laid bare and each tied to short sticks which are twisted like tourniquets and then pulled out and cut off
- Having someone reach into your vagina with a scalpel and cut the partition dividing the anus from the vagina
- Getting your entrails pulled out of your vagina and therefore being forced to defecate through your vagina
- Having molten sealing wax dripped into your eyes
- Getting your stomach cut open and your entrails pulled out and burned and your heart punctured at the end

Beaten to death by a WMMA fighter. Because it would take months!

The worst way to die is the way of Augustine from the 120 Days of Sodom.

That is the following procedure (abridged version):
- Getting raped anally by two brothers
- Receiving 58 wounds in the buttocks
- Getting boiling oil poured into each gash
- Getting a hot iron inserted into your vagina and your rectum
- Getting the flesh peeled away from the bones of your arms and legs
- Getting those bones sawed in several different places
- Getting your nerve endings laid bare and each tied to short sticks which are twisted like tourniquets and then pulled out and cut off
- Having someone reach into your vagina with a scalpel and cut the partition dividing the anus from the vagina
- Getting your entrails pulled out of your vagina and therefore being forced to defecate through your vagina
- Having molten sealing wax dripped into your eyes
- Getting your stomach cut open and your entrails pulled out and burned and your heart punctured at the end
That’ll teach her for nagging about leaving the toilet seat up.

You wrote ‘Buring.’ Are trying to say ‘burning’ or ‘buried alive.’ Both are up there.

fading out knowing that you lived a life full of regrets and that you took your living moments for granted, without ever having accomplished anything. coupled with unrequited love or the feeling that that one girl got away and knowing full well that no one cares that you are dying and no one will care after you have died.

but i digress....yeah, i'd go with drowning or burning.

the brazen bull was pretty gnarly too...

brazen_bull.jpg

A little bit every day, while you look back on the decisions you've made with regret.

Lingchi doesn’t look to pleasant either.

Probably flaying. I seent some shit.
Gotta agree with this. Those cartels are fucking brutal man.

Some of the stories I've heard are horrible. They even rape, torture and kill your loved ones in front of you before skinning you. That's not cool at all.

Back