What's the word from Dom Cruz?

Faber had no business fighting Dom at 199
That's by far the most undeserved titleshot of Faber career, when i saw Saenz getting outgrappled Saturday i was like: "man, you're such a average scrub, why did Faber get a shot with that win?"..

That's by far the most undeserved titleshot of Faber career, when i saw Saenz getting outgrappled Saturday i was like: "man, you're such a average scrub, why did Faber get a shot with that win?"..
Faber never improved much, once he fell off physically he had nothing. No coincidence he started eyepoking in the last part of his career. Guys like Cody and Benito Lopez are wasting their primes inside Faber's crabpot

Dude, i'm not surprised you have such stupid name, what dogshit arguments. Cain fought TRAVIS BROWNE, who is on 4 lose streak and should be 1-6 in last 7 fights, GTFO with such stupid idea that performance proves he still a top HW.

And of course i know that Cruz won a SPLIT DECISION over TJ, but that doesn't mean it will happen in a rematch, i know who i'll bet in, since then TJ won 3 important fights looking really impressive against TOP LEVEL FIGHTERS. Cruz lost, was dominated by Cody and never fought again.

Dude, dont waste your time with a Conor fanboy. They dont even have a normal brain.

Back