What's the word from Dom Cruz?

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He unsurprisingly pulled out of his fight with Jimmie Rivera and 135 is sorting itself out. Does a win over John Lineker make Jimmie Rivera the number 1 contender? I think Moraes is a bigger threat to the title because he is more athletic and a finisher. Seems like Assuncao will always be on the outside looking in.

If Dom comes back, will he be the same guy or has he become too slow and hittable?

It's hard to say, would love to see him back in there. People are starting to make waves in that division.

They've been trying to get a word from him for months but they can't keep a mic in front of him long enough with all that fancy footwork.

Agreed with TS in that Assuncao is always close but far away. Has the skills but never seems able to make it to the title picture.

He unsurprisingly pulled out of his fight with Jimmie Rivera and 135 is sorting itself out. Does a win over John Lineker make Jimmie Rivera the number 1 contender? I think Moraes is a bigger threat to the title because he is more athletic and a finisher. Seems like Assuncao will always be on the outside looking in.

If Dom comes back, will he be the same guy or has he become too slow and hittable?

Why would you give it to Moraes who Assuncao beat? Give him the rubber match with TJ in a 5 rounder.

Why would you give it to Moraes who Assuncao beat? Give him the rubber match with TJ in a 5 rounder.
I didn't get give to anyone, I'm just saying that Moraes is very dangerous. Assuncao is a great fighter but always flies under the radar because he's a strict counter puncher and a quiet guy. I think Assuncao has a better case than Jimmie Rivera by strength of competition, since both are decision machines

I didn't get give to anyone, I'm just saying that Moraes is very dangerous. Assuncao is a great fighter but always flies under the radar because he's a strict counter puncher and a quiet guy. I think Assuncao has a better case than Jimmie Rivera by strength of competition, since both are decision machines

Yes, I'd like to see Jimmie v. Cruz still happen. If nothing with MM happens, give the shot to Assuncao.

In my opinion Cain and Cruz may be competitive again with some guys top 5, but they won't be champ again

In my opinion Cain and Cruz may be competitive again with some guys top 5, but they won't be champ again

Cruz already beat the current champ. Cain, just judging off his last performance could definitely beat anyone at HW, if he hasn't gotten worse. If both guys are healthy, they are still world champion material.

He unsurprisingly pulled out of his fight with Jimmie Rivera and 135 is sorting itself out. Does a win over John Lineker make Jimmie Rivera the number 1 contender? I think Moraes is a bigger threat to the title because he is more athletic and a finisher.

Rivera is the better fighter though, with the bigger wins and win streak.

Cruz already beat the current champ. Cain, just judging off his last performance could definitely beat anyone at HW, if he hasn't gotten worse. If both guys are healthy, they are still world champion material.
Dude, i'm not surprised you have such stupid name, what dogshit arguments. Cain fought TRAVIS BROWNE, who is on 4 lose streak and should be 1-6 in last 7 fights, GTFO with such stupid idea that performance proves he still a top HW.

And of course i know that Cruz won a SPLIT DECISION over TJ, but that doesn't mean it will happen in a rematch, i know who i'll bet in, since then TJ won 3 important fights looking really impressive against TOP LEVEL FIGHTERS. Cruz lost, was dominated by Cody and never fought again.

Dude, i'm not surprised you have such stupid name, what dogshit arguments. Cain fought TRAVIS BROWNE, who is on 4 lose streak and should be 1-6 in last 7 fights, GTFO with such stupid idea that performance proves he still a top HW.

And of course i know that Cruz won a SPLIT DECISION over TJ, but that doesn't mean it will happen in a rematch, i know who i'll bet in, since then TJ won 3 important fights looking really impressive against TOP LEVEL FIGHTERS. Cruz lost, was dominated by Cody and never fought again.
Also ufc 2017 was about a year and a half ago and had to pull out yet again against Werdum at 207

? Cruz came back after years with a injured foot and still won the decision. Not sure why you are crying.

Dominick also dominated Urijah. Sure he beat by Garbrandt, if Dillashaw wasn't saved by the bell he would've been too. Dom beats him in a decision and then both probably lose to Garbrandt. Such is life. Deal with it.

? Cruz came back after years with a injured foot and still won the decision. Not sure why you are crying.

Dominick also dominated Urijah. Sure he beat by Garbrandt, if Dillashaw wasn't saved by the bell he would've been too. Dom beats him in a decision and then both probably lose to Garbrandt. Such is life. Deal with it.
Oh the "IF CODY HAD MORE 15 SECONDS HE WOULD'VE WON" excuse, that's a good one huh. Guess what dude, UFC fights are all 5 minutes, not 5:15min, your boy Cody will never win again if he needs 15 seconds more.

TJ lost by SD to Assunção in their first time, you know what happened in the second? Yeah, the younger man TJ won in a dominant performance with no margin to say otherwise. That's what will happen with Cruz, if he can beat someone (not named Urijah) to get a titleshot of course.

Oh the "IF CODY HAD MORE 15 SECONDS HE WOULD'VE WON" excuse, that's a good one huh. Guess what dude, UFC fights are all 5 minutes, not 5:15min, your boy Cody will never win again if he needs 15 seconds more.

TJ lost by SD to Assunção in their first time, you know what happened in the second? Yeah, the younger man TJ won in a dominant performance with no margin to say otherwise. That's what will happen with Cruz, if he can beat someone (not named Urijah) to get a titleshot of course.
Faber had no business fighting Dom at 199

Back