What's the nastiest thing someone's brought to a potluck at the office? (blue collar stay out)

I'm not asking for much man....soap, water, rinse, refrain from touching genitals before touching community food. I didn't think my standards were that high. Anyhow....precisely the reason I always have my own food.

Damn you nasty bastards.
Confirmed. Don't ever eat my food.

Where would they have it?? On the dirt?!?
By the sounds of it....eating the dirt may be more hygienic than eating some of the dishes people itt make. And to think I was just about to invite everyone over for a meal. Not a chance now.

By the sounds of it....eating the dirt may be more hygienic than eating some of the dishes people itt make. And to think I was just about to invite everyone over for a meal. Not a chance now.
No I changed my mind, please!!! Blue collar welcome!!!

The kid is desperate for attention. He did the same with @Roca's AV a few days ago.

I can understand vying for my attention but Roca?! Holy shit, he must be desperate.

Shut your face, Roca
We're AV bunnies now! For a bit anyway lol

The kid is desperate for attention. He did the same with @Roca's AV a few days ago.

I can understand vying for my attention but Roca?! Holy shit, he must be desperate.

Shut your face, Roca

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I dont know about worst.. best thing someone brought in before though was chocolate covered bacon.

No I changed my mind, please!!! Blue collar welcome!!!
Too late.
But on the real....our plant hosts a company picnic every year. Usually like 15 bushels of steamed crabs, shrimp, roasted pig, hamburgers, hot dogs, sides etc......one of our sister plants has a sturgeon repopulating farm at it so they bring over a bunch of them so the kids can check them out. Train rides, and a bunch of other activities for kids. The turn out is so big that they run school busses from the parking area to the picnic area.

Too late.
But on the real....our plant hosts a company picnic every year. Usually like 15 bushels of steamed crabs, shrimp, roasted pig, hamburgers, hot dogs, sides etc......one of our sister plants has a sturgeon repopulating farm at it so they bring over a bunch of them so the kids can check them out. Train rides, and a bunch of other activities for kids. The turn out is so big that they run school busses from the parking area to the picnic area.
That's dominant!!

Too late.
Sounds Dominican as fack!

No blue collar workers? You're on sherdog.

There is always somone at my place that brings vegan gluten free quinoa or however you spell it. Shit is gross!

Also if there is EVER a seafood dish at a potluck don't eat it unless you want to spend the next 8 hours on the toilet.

Back