What's the nastiest thing someone's brought to a potluck at the office? (blue collar stay out)

I'm the lazy guy that always brings Samosas - they are a great Potluck food though, as people seem to enjoy it and it is economical. It's basically just deep fried dough stuffed with potatoes/veggies and occasionally, meat, so it's hard to screw up a Samosa.

"Goodness, these are sooo spicy" - Pam from accounts receivable

@Roca is just having a tough go at life, right now. Don't take his mean spirited remarks to heart. He will come around. You can eat with us, bunz.

Who the fuck let you in? What is this shit I'm not sharing food with peasants, I'm leaving.

You guys really don't want to let blue collar folk into a potluck. They will bring bologna sandwiches on white bread and Budweiser.

@Roca is just having a tough go at life, right now. Don't take his mean spirited remarks to heart. He will come around. You can eat with us, bunz.

vLlTv3.jpg

Hey potlucks. I just hate eating other people's homemade food. Something about it just disgust me. If I come to your home though and it's nice and everything real clean then I feel more comftorable eating a home cooked meal. If I know you as well then I'm ok with it.

When I went to meet my Fiance's parents I literally told her to serve me the smallest portion possible without making it look weird and then I didn't breath through my nose for the whole meal. Yea I'm fucking weird.

I'm blue collar also. Don't fk with potluck crew. Don't do buffet crew. Nasty motherfuckers that don't wash their hands at work after they touch their weiner gonna make some community food....no thanks man.
Then you should never eat my food.

Then you should never eat my food.
I'm not asking for much man....soap, water, rinse, refrain from touching genitals before touching community food. I didn't think my standards were that high. Anyhow....precisely the reason I always have my own food.

Damn you nasty bastards.

Hey potlucks. I just hate eating other people's homemade food. Something about it just disgust me. If I come to your home though and it's nice and everything real clean then I feel more comftorable eating a home cooked meal. If I know you as well then I'm ok with it.

When I went to meet my Fiance's parents I literally told her to serve me the smallest portion possible without making it look weird and then I didn't breath through my nose for the whole meal. Yea I'm fucking weird.
I'm the same way about home-cooked food 90% of the time

Back