What's the nastiest thing someone's brought to a potluck at the office? (blue collar stay out)

J

John Wang

Just had a potluck for a lady that is going away after tomorrow. Someone brought in some chit called "sourdough salad" that had sourdough bits in it or something that looked fukking disgusting. Didn't try it though but let's just say that it looked like no one touched it by the end of the event. I feel bad for whoever brought it. I prob wouldn't claim it afterwards.

What's the worst thing you've had/seen at a potluck?

What's the nastiest thing someone's brought to a potluck at the office? (blue collar stay out)

Seriously?

Fuck you hombre

The worst thing someone can bring to a potluck is a bad attitude.

"Blue Collar Stay out" Seriously?

Fuck you hombre

The worst things someone brought to a potluck is a bad attitude.
Yeah that's no good too. Everyone is just trying to have a good time and enjoy some nice food while getting away from their desks

Yeah that's no good too. Everyone is just trying to have a good time and enjoy some nice food while getting away from their desks
giphy.gif

That sourdough salad sounds dominant!

I don't fuck with potlucks. Do you want botulism? Because that's how you get botulism.

We had a chili cook-off a few months back and someone brought in "chili" that was just ketchup and italian sausage.

<{clintugh}>

I remember in second grade we were studying about the fifty states. Every student was assigned a state (we didn't have fifty students, but still) and was asked to bring in a food item from that state.

I drew North Carolina. Their main products are tobacco and broccoli. No one ate my broccoli. I cried.

I remember in second grade we were studying about the fifty states. Every student was assigned a state (we didn't have fifty students, but still) and was asked to bring in a food item from that state.

I drew North Carolina. Their main products are tobacco and broccoli. No one ate my broccoli. I cried.
:( aww bunny!! That had to be tough lol especially at that age!

The worst thing people bring to pot lucks is themselves, fuck off I don't want to eat your stupid food or talk to your stupid face.

I would have if it weren't anonymous (there were prizes at stake). Safe to say whoever it was didn't win anything.
This is the time when you suggest to the office that you have a "Blackout" party where everyone hangs out in the dark with loud music playing, and you bring night vision goggles so you can spot the person that made that chit and throw three or four haymakers at them. No one knows who did it. Win win situation imo

The worst thing I can think of is when that one person that would bring NOTHING!!! (It was always me)

Potlucks suck. I always end up making something bomb from scratch and everyone else just buys shit or brings something lame.

Back